Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starlight Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

Starlight Guide Empty
PostSubject: Starlight Guide   Starlight Guide EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 8:07

Chapter 1: A Starry Night

The young black cat went for a swim, at midnight one night. She was headed for shore when she hit a rock on her head. She knew this was her end, but she made an effort to reach the shore. As she lay there, lifeless, her leader, Lightstar, smelled death as she woke. She followed the trail to her old friend. "No! Not you, not you... It can't be. Say something.... Talk to me, Nightbreeze!" When Nightbreeze remained silent, the golden she-cat had nearly given up. "Don't be so sad, Lightstar," came a voice. The same cat that Lightstar had been staring at was standing behind her, except her fur was seemingly full of starlight. "StarClan has called me, but I am still your best friend. Whether we walk together when you are awake does not matter. I'll still watch over you, and I'll see you in dreams." With a last glance back the starry black cat rose to the stars.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

Starlight Guide
Page 1 of 1