Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. Empty
PostSubject: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 11:14

"Come back!" Shadekit chased the moth around the camp. It fluttered behind some rocks and she jumped on one. "I'll get you!" She jumped, grabbing it with her paws. "Yay!" Gingerly, Shadekit stepped off the rocks, releasing the moth. "I'll get you again!" She giggled, then followed it onto the rocks. Losing her balanced when she jumped, she stumbled and fell into a hole in the rocks. She tried to climb out, her tiny claws clicking on the surface of the rocks, but it was too great a distance. "Help!" She feebly cried out.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 0:46

Icepaw had been sorting his herbs when he heard a small cry for help. He quickly rushed out of his den and searched for the source. It came from rocks. He also heard scratching, which meant whoever was in there was stuck.

"Hold on! I'll get help!" he mewed to the stuck cat. He rushed off into the warrior's den.

"Fallensoul, I need you!" he mewed, then rushed off to the apprentice's den.

"Firepaw! I need you too!" he nudged her and rushed back to the stones, awaiting the named cats.

OOC: If anyone else wants to help your welcome too.

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 5:14

Mewls. "Ok." Looks up, scared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 8:27

"What's wrong?" a tiny kit with cheetah markings asked.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:14

OOC: Shadekit, please RP in 3rd person. Like, "Shadekit looked up. "Okay." she mewled." Okay??

IC: Firepaw raced out of the apprentices` den. "I`m here, Icepaw. What do you need??" she asked anxiously.

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:39

OOC: Sorry. I keep forgetting XD

IC: Shadekit tries to stand on her hind paws, but she had landed on one and broke it. "Ow!" She said while gingerly sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:57

Icepaw heard a crack and knew what happened.

"What was that? Which bone was it!" he asked quickly.

"Firepaw, see if Fallensoul's coming. When you get back, help me get the rocks out of the way." he mewed to her.

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:06

Shadekits ears flattened as she tried to look out threw a hole in the rocks. "It was my leg." She called calmly to Icepaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 15:20

"Could I help? I've always wanted to be a medicine cat!" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 4:51

Firepaw nodded, and turned to look for Fallensoul. If he wasn`t here soon, she`d drag him from the warriors` den. Whatever it took, she`d get him out here.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 12:15

Fallensoul, as if on cue, appeared out of a throng of heather. "What's going on? I could hear squealing all the way from camp," he growled.

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 13:45

"Im stuck!" Shadekit mewled at Fallensoul.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 21:04

Featherstar padded in after him, her blue eyes blazing with a determined fire. "What happened?" She pushed past everyone and towards the rocks.

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 12:44

Firepaw mewed, "Shadekit`s stuck beetween some rocks."

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 15:00

Shadekit ears pricked. "Hi, Featherstar!" She tried to look at Featherstar, and her claws clicked on the rocks. "I can't see you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.   Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadekit gets trapped between some rocks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: