Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw's Battle Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Icepaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 9:52

Pinestar padded up to the Apprentices' Den. "Icepaw," she called, "come out! Time for your training!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Icepaw's Battle Training N6a5zHfIcepaw's Battle Training IMrnxD6Icepaw's Battle Training GMXQgOOIcepaw's Battle Training JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Icepaw's Battle Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 20:29

Icepaw woke up and ran to Pinestar."What are we going to do today.huting?"Icepaw meowed excitedely.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Icepaw's Battle Training Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Icepaw's Battle Training IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DIcepaw's Battle Training YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 21:47

"Nope! Battle training!" she purred. "Follow me."

They padded into a clearing. "We are going to do Front Paw Blow. A very weak blow, but it is good to finish off a fight." She showed Icepaw the posture. "You stretch your paw forward, claws unsheathed, while running. Aim for the belly. It would knock the wind out of your opponent." Pinespirit stared at Icepaw. "Let me demonstrate..." She charged towards her, then struck her paw out before she hit her. She stopped before she hit her. Her claw-tips could feel Icepaw's whiskers. "Now you try it. Only this time you have to hit me." Pinespirit licked her paw.

ooc: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system that will teach you the moves and the SP costed. Scroll down to the WAAAY bottom of the page and you can see how much damage each rank deals. You would deal 4 damage. It would cost 5 SP. Got it? And when you strike, put something like:

Icepaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP

and to keep track of things, put this:

Icepaw

HP: 20/20

SP: 75/80 <-- it costed 5 SP (or stamina)

Icepaw's Battle Training N6a5zHfIcepaw's Battle Training IMrnxD6Icepaw's Battle Training GMXQgOOIcepaw's Battle Training JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:00

Icepaw nodded and backed up then charged at Pinestar,claws unsheathed and striked out her paw at Pinestar,not holding back.

Icepaw used Front Paw Blow,dealing 4 damage,and costing 5 SP

Icepaw

HP:20/20

SP:75/80

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 21:24

Pinestar huffed. "Very good." she purred and continued, "now, I shall teach you the Front Paw Strike. It is a bit different than the blow. You can do it a different way, but to injure your opponent even more, you should keep your front leg straight." Pinestar backed off farther. "Got it?" She tensed up, then locked her eyes on Icepaw's belly. "Now let me demonstrate..." She charged straight towards Icepaw. She lifted up her front leg and struck Icepaw. It wasn't a strong 'warrior' strike, but more of a weaker one. Pinestar walked over and nudged her. "You alright? You try it on me. Give it your all."

Pinestar used Front Paw Strike. It dealt 0 damage and costed 10 SP

HP: 116/120

SP: 290/300

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Tue 3 May 2011 - 18:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 23:29

ic:Icepaw nodded and ran as fast as she could into PineSTAR and then she stretched out her leg and hit Pinestar.Yhen Icepaw meowed."Was that right."Icepaw sat down and licked her paw.

Icepaw used Front Paw Strike.It dealt 6 damage,and costed 10 SP

Icepaw

Hp:20/20

sp:65/70

ooc:um i'm Icepaw not brightpaw .3.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 18:45

ooc: ik i used some posts that i used for older topics. ^.^''

ic: Pinestar quickly tried to suck in a mouthful of air. "That was good! You winded me!" She paused to catch her breath, and she smiled. "You're going to make a fine warrior." "Now, this is even harder. The hardest. The last moves i'll be teaching you. Leap and Hold, and Belly Rake." Pinestar locked on her target. "This time not the belly, but the throat. You must leap into the air, and become one with the wind. Do not let it carry you-- drift you off, away from your target. Some cats have trouble with the wind. It blows in your face, so don't close your eyes! And once you land, start clawing at them. Since their belly fur is vunerable, it is a good chance to do some high damage." Pinestar started running, then leaped in a single bound. She saw where she was going to land. When she started coming down at a fast speed, she started to squint- the wind. She landed perfectly, her claws where the throat should be and her eyes locked onto hers.

Pinestar used Leap and Hold dealing 0 damage and costing 10 SP

ooc: this requires rolling the chance die to see how long you land on the opponent
1, 2, 3, works for one turn.
4, 5, 6, works for two turns.

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 20:36

Icepaw looked excitedely at her mentor,and then did exactly what Pinestar had done,she leaped into the air and landed at Pinestar and began clawing,and she stopped before she could too badly hurtt her mentor.

Icepaw used Belly Rake which dealt 7 damage and cost 10 SP

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 21:13

ooc: remember, you must ALWAYS keep track of ur stats xD

Pinespirit purred. "You did very well! Good job, Icepaw! You aced your training session!" She quickly dashed up and pinned her. "Hah! Weren't expecting that, hm?" She chuckled and leapt off. "C'mon. Let's get some fresh-kill!"

ooc: YAY!! ILL DO UR ASSESSMENT!! XDD

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 3 May 2011 - 21:25

Icepaw got off and shook her pelt then meowed hurrying to catch up"Wait for me!"

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives