Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Firekits creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Firekits creation Empty
PostSubject: Firekits creation   Firekits creation EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:51 am

Name:Firekit

tom or shecat?:shecat

faivorite warriors charecters:Graystripe,bluestar,jaykit,etc:

familiarity with the series:3rd series book 4

Appearance:Orange cat with dark orange stripes,white tip of tail,white chest,white paws.

Personality:very energetic,protective,talks ALOT,at times can be mean,but mostly she is nice,and most of the time is smiling.

origins:rogue

Rp sample:Firekit was resting in the abandoned barn when she heard somthing rustle.Firekit mewed"Who's there!"Firekit got up preparing herself to fight if
she had to,unsheathing her claws she slowly padded toward the noise.A mouse scurried out of the hay."Ahhh!"Firekit mewed scarily,but then her fur stopped bristling as she watched the mouse scurry out.Firekit meowed gladly."Well at least it wasn't a badger.Firekit got up "well I guess I can't get back to sleep now."Firekit meowed then stalked out of the barn.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Firekits creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firekits creation   Firekits creation EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:59 am

Approved! Firekits creation YellowEgg

Firekits creation
Page 1 of 1