Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinestar's Sickness

Go down 
+2
Holly
Pinely-san
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Pinestar's Sickness Empty
PostSubject: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 13:22

All was quiet in camp. Nothing stirred. Not even the kits in the Nursery. Suddenly, a rapid fit of coughs woke everyone up. In the leader's den, Pinestar gagged, choked, and coughed. She curled up, trying to ease away the pain.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pinestar's Sickness N6a5zHfPinestar's Sickness IMrnxD6Pinestar's Sickness GMXQgOOPinestar's Sickness JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pinestar's Sickness GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 14:44

Hollywhisper woke up. "What is that noise?" she aksed herself. She walked outside, but nobody was there.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 15:07

Icepaw woke up in the apprentice den hearing coughing.Icepaw ran out of the apprentice den and ran towards the sound of coughing.Icepaw followed it into Pinestars den."Pinestar?"Icepaw called into the den.There was no answer only coughing.Icepaw meowed louder."Pinestar!?"Icepaw ran in and saw Pinestar on the floor coughing."Pinestar!"Icepaw meowed.Still no answer."Somone!"Icepaw yowled into the night."help!Pinestar is in trouble!"Icepaw looked back at the person most dear to her,the one that showed her to Riverclan,and the person who acted as her mom."Pinestar."Icepaw meowed quietly."Y-you n-need to wake up."Icepaw stuttered."Somone please help."Icepaw thought.

ooc:AHHHH PINESTAR IS SICK SOMONE POST DX

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Pinestar's Sickness Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Pinestar's Sickness IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DPinestar's Sickness YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 18:15

Silverpaw awoke immediatly. She leapt out of the apprentices' den, carefully avoiding the other cats as she weaved towards the sound of coughing. The smell of sickness was thick in the den, amlmost covering her own leader's scent.
"Pinestar!"
Without thinking, she leapt to her side, covering her in small lickes, trying to comfort her as she coughed fits.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Pinestar's Sickness 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 18:25

Icepaw saw Silverpaw run in and she yowled"Go get Hawkfrost!"Then Icepaw began to quietly sob."P-pinestar."Icepaw sobbed."Y-you have to get better."Icepaw turned to Silverpaw and meowed helplessly."P-please,you h-have to get Hawkfrost.he will be in the med. den."Icepaw began to sob again.Icepaw turned Silverpaw still hadn't moved Icepaw ran out towards the med. den

ooc:Ill start a new topic in the med den kay?

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 15:26

ooc: xD its hawkPATH and she's a girl xD

ic: Pinestar said nothing. She continued to cough. Slowly, she opened her eyes and rasped, "g- go.. I don't.. *cough* want you two.. *cough* to get sick.." She let out a painful hiss and she slithered away while in a tight ball.

Pinestar's Sickness N6a5zHfPinestar's Sickness IMrnxD6Pinestar's Sickness GMXQgOOPinestar's Sickness JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 12:36

ooc: sorry for double post, but someone.. post! xD

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 13:21

Icepaw returned from the med. den,and meowed,"do you know where HawkPATH is?"To silverpaw.Icepaw then turned to Pinestar and meowed."Everything will be ok."

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 13:25

Bluestar sat comfortingly beside Pinestar while her first life ebbed away. "It's going to be all right.." She murmured, invisible to the apprentices.

Pinestar's Sickness Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 13:28

Icepaw felt a sort of presence and turned,but only saw air.Icepaw turned back to Pinestar"Don't worry."Icepaw saw Pinestars breathing slowing down and she felt tears begin to form in her eyes."d-don't lose a life."Icepaw meowed,and nuzzled Pinestar comfortingly.

ooc:Oh nuuuuuuuu!!!! XD

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 16:46

Mudpuddle sat next to Pinespirit on the opposite side of Bluestar. "It will be okay, my mate" a faint whisper that was in her ear.

Lionclaw ran in due to the noice "MOM" he yowled and leapt next to her. He felt the presense of his dad and someone else but he didnt care. He just wanted his mom to be okay.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 15:37

Silverpaw still stood their, frozen. She did not know what to do. Maybe if she had stayed in SkyClan long enough to be apprenticed into a medicine cat and then left, she could help. Or maybe if she chose to be a medicine cat when Pinestar offered so. She hated the thought of sitting in a den all day with stinking herbs to sort, but she also hated seeing cats injured or ill or deep in pain.

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 16:27

Icepaw rushed into the room,and ran to Pinestar and meowed somthing so quietly NOONE but Pinestar could here."Don't worry I will stay right here with you."Icepaw then quietly began to cry,looking at Pinestar thinkingShe has to be ok,if she does'nt come back,then I-I don't think,I would be able to take it.Icepaw remembered when she was a kit,how her mom had died because of Icepaw when she was born,and how her dad had left her because he could'nt take care of Icepaw.Icepaw stared into Pinestars quiet eyes,and remembered how she had found her on the border of RiverClan,and for the first time Icepaw meowed quietly."mom,please don't leave me!"

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 16:37

Pinestar heard the murmurs of sorrow. This made her feel sad, too. She finally heard a familiar voice that she hadn't heard in a long time. It comforted her. Mudpuddle! she wanted to rasp. She could feel Bluestar nearby, as well. She knew that all her friends would be by her side. Until the end. Her conciousness faded and her world grew dimmer. She was standing alone, by herself, surrounded by darkness for a quick moment. Suddenly, she saw many cat surrounding her. They all flashed away and she blinked in sunlight. Pinestar felt refreshed and renewed. Oh, no. she thought I just lost one of my lives! She felt as if her biological mom was farther away. I- I lost my mom! My mom was my first life.. oh, no.. She slowly sat up, her eyes clouded with confusion for a heartbeat. She sucked in a breathful of air. Thank goodness all her lives hadn't ebbed away. Her den was crowded with her friends and family. "I- I'm okay. Don't worry! I- I'm fine!" Her eyes hid anger. Where was Hawkpath!? Why hadn't she come? Why wasn't she EVER there when she was needed? She remembered the time when Bluestar had lost a life from sickness. The Medicine Cat hadn't ever came. She felt a bit worried. I have lost a life.. I feel.. weaker..

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 16:45

"Pinestar! You're ok!"
Exclaimed Silverpaw, feeling the shifting on the ground. She was very happy she had been alright. But then she sunk, sad when she realized that it was her responsibility to retrieve the medicine cat, and she pressed herself to the ground, wishing she'd melt into water and be able to flow away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinestar's Sickness   Pinestar's Sickness Empty

Back to top Go down