Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)

Go down 
+2
not fish
Thistle (Angel)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) Empty
PostSubject: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 12:53

Angelclaw woke with a start. Her heart was pounding when she realized Sunkit had disappeared and was outside the nursery. Repeatedly squealing and hissing, "Foxes! Foxes!" Angelclaw ran out, just to dicover that her kit was being cornered by two foxes. "Sunkit!" Angelclaw hissed, rage and despair mixing together to give her an edrenalin burst.
She charged at the largest, male fox, sinking her fangs into his next. "Sunkit! Run and tell the warriors!" Angelclaw growled, her voice muffled by the fur. Sunkit ran off to the warriors den, still squealing the word foxes. He burst into the warriors den, he was the size of an apprentice. "There are foxes! Mummy's being attacked!" he hissed, bounding away and repeating his sentances.
Angelclaw was still raking her claws down the fox. Soon she heard a snap and realized she broke the fox's neck. But it took all her strength and she was not tired. "Help!" she mewed quietly before slowly kicking the other fox with the most of her strenght. One more fox came out of the bushes, growling angrily. This one was by far the biggest. That must be the alpha male! Angelclaw thought, suddenly realizing this would be her death...

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) Angel110

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 14:03

A gray blur burst out of a hazel bush and rammed into the side of the alpha fox. "Leave my apprentice alone!" Deadfrost spat.

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 14:07

Leopardheart yowled and sprang onto another fox. "Get out!" she hissed.

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 14:34

Snowclaw awoke to Sunkits desperate pleas.She ran out to protect her friend "Your safe" she mewed "Im not going to let you go to..." her voice trailed off,and then she leaped on a young vixen and started clawing clumps of redish fur out.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 14:49

Sunkit panted and watched the terror. He ran up to Angelclaw, who was laying on the ground, her breathing slowing down. "Mummy?" Sunkit mewed quietly. "Sunkit," Angelclaw said and a caring voice, "I love you. I want Snowclaw to take care of you with Whinterslash if or when I die..." "No, mummy!" Sunkit squealed, burying his head into Angelclaws fur, "You wond't die!" Tears from both of spread around as Sunkit sobbed into Angelcaws fur. Angelclaw said her last goodbye to Sunkit. "I will always keep you in my heart, and love you for ever," she smiled, her eyes splashing out tears. She stood up and licked Sunkit. "My little warrior. Live a long life. Live." "Okay, mummy. But..." Sunkit's voice was small, sad and full of despair, "I will miss you! And always love you!"
Angelclaws eyes raged into a blood-red. She licked Sunkit fondly and nuzzled him before running into a fox. Now I can get rid of you! chuckled 'Evil Angelclaw', who was now in controll. A fox attacked her. Angelclaw bit into the fox's neck and clawed at it's side. She had to get rid of this fox, for it was getting too close to the nursery.
The fox, with it's last punce of strength, kicked Angelclaw off and rammed her into a tree, which she fell off of. She lay unconcious on the ground.
Her eyes were open a tiny bit and you could see the blood-red shining boldly.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 15:10

Leopardheart fought with a frenzy. She tore out clumps of red fur and opened gashes.

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 2:13

Angelclaw was still breathing, but very slowly. She attempted to stand up but just fell. "Mommy!" Sunkit cried, racing over to her. "Sunkit," Angelclaw rasped, her eyes still a blood-red, "I will always love you. No matter how far away you are. No go, find Snowclaw and your father. They'll take care of you." "Okay mummy. I love you," Sunkit began to cry, licking his mother then running away to the nursery. But still watching through a little gap.
Angelclaw's red eyes shone when she stood up and tore a piece of a foxes flesh off, it howled in pain and leaped on her, pinning her down. The fox slashed its claws down her belly and across her face. Then the fox blocked her air pipe (?) with its paws, slowly sufficating Angelclaw. When Angelclaw was almost compleatley dead, the fox wandered away into the bushes.
By this point, Sunkit was crying helplessly into a moss bed, where his mother used to be. He just wished she was back and curling up next to him. Sunkits tears soaked the moss he lay on.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 4:02

Sandnose padded over to her dead sister's body and licked it until she was sweathed in starlight,"StarClan welcomes you,my sister," she meowed,wisedom in her voice,"I welcome you,"she gave her a comfuting lick between the ears

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 5:34

OOC: You do know, she's going to the Dark Forest. Her eyes were red when she died, therefore she was part of the Dark Forest. (I think)

IC: "I don't know, sister," Angelclaws sould gracefully bounded down from the stars. "Maybe I'm not going there." Her eyes were a blood-red. Sunkit saw his mother and ran out to her, nuzzling into her spirit. It was all he had left of her. Apart from the body.

Back to top Go down
Winterslash

Winterslash

Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 6:56

OCC: technically, Angel's meant to go to StarClan :P It's just that 'evil side' of her that's evil not her true-self.

Whinterslash ran up towards Angelclaw."No! I'm too late!" he wailed. He nuzzled his nose into her fur. "I'll never forget you...just like Sandnose..." he meowed aloud.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 7:01

"No!" Deadfrost tore free of the fox and raced over to Angelclaw. "Not you...my apprentice...you were too young."

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 9:48

A wind blew and ruffled the cats' fur. The wind was warm and welcoming, it seemed to whisper, "It's okay. I'll always be here for you, in your hearts." Hearing thos soothing whisper Sunkit cried and buried his head into his fathers fur. "Will I ever see mommy again?" he sniffled, looking up and Whinterslash with big, sad yellow eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 10:37

"Angelclaw," she took her tail,rapped it around Angelclaw's head,and turned her gaze back to her sister,"you are to be split,StarClan want you,but,your evil side must go to the Dark Forest," she closed her eys and dipped her head to her sister,slowly and painfuly unsheathing her claws

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 11:09

Angelclaw's spirit smiled slightly. "I love you all in ThunderClan, but now I'm somewhere else," her spirit whispered calmly.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 11:17

Sandnose knew that she didn't know what was about to happen,and she thought that it was best if she didn't,she rised her right paw high above Angelclaw's head,she let out a yowl that was full of pain,how could I do this!!! she told herself,but,it had to be done,she slashed her long hooked claws down the middle of Angelclaw's spirit,it imeditly split it tow,her good half going to the right and her evil half going to the left,she watched them with sorrow in her lime green eyes as they stood nose to nose

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)   The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:) Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxes (Dis is angels death topic D:)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next