Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just. . ignore this. .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Just. . ignore this. .  Empty
PostSubject: Just. . ignore this. .    Just. . ignore this. .  EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011 - 16:51

OoC: Bad day. Thinking too much. Don't ask.

Today’s world is crazy. What ever happened to normality? I guess that never existed, but it’s still stupid. These days, for excitement, we create drama. Drama hurts people. Words are thrown around, and peoples’ speculation is that they’re just words, what harm is done? They quote “sticks and stones may break my bones what words will never hurt me.” My brother is constantly telling them, “And if somebody throws a dictionary at you?”
The truth is, sometimes we let those words get to us. Where did bad words come from? Who came up with this idea? When has it ever been a good thing to use them? Everybody comes out of it feeling worse.
We hear of suicides, depression, wars, anger, issues getting more common and less easy to fix. In my opinion, there’s no way to. The only thing for it is to cheer up those causing the problems, and hope your influence works. If they truly care about you, then they’ll fix it.
Which brings me to another point. Love. This is something that has killed me from the moment I turned 12. I obviously have no experience in this aspect, as it’s thrown me off from the start. I take blow after blow, and although my friends try to help, I can tell that they’re getting frustrated with me. Thing is, all the people I know who have a boyfriend/girlfriend are too young. That’s why we’re all disturbed, is because about half our parents don’t teach us the right stuff, and that leads us to believe it’s okay to do what we do. You’ve heard about waiting until 16 to start any of that; heed this warning. It works, as long as everybody does it, otherwise you feel pressured and nobody likes it.
Also, basically all of us are allowed to watch the shows our parents watch, which gives us the wrong ideas. The drama, the tension, the excitement. We learn at a young age that this is what life is like, and if we don’t follow that, then we’re not cool. I only know one person who is completely oblivious to all of this, and that’s my sister. I love her very much, but I get frustrated when she doesn’t understand what’s happening.
Music is an influence. I heard somewhere that music negatively impacts us, reading positively impacts us, and watching T.V. doesn’t impact us at all. Something went seriously wrong in that investigation, because each one of those can be used for both good and bad. Books can be negative. If written correctly, they can make the wrong image look like a good image. Same with music, but vice versa. I know for me, music is an escape. When I’m upset, I plug in my iPod and blast the volume as high as it will go. And T.V. Come on, it doesn’t affect us? That’s a lie.
You’ll probably get nothing out of this. I am just venting. I’m just so frustrated with everything right now. Maybe it’s because I set such high expectations, maybe it’s because I’m used to seeing the good side of things and when I hit middle school, everything bad came out. I don’t know.
You hear these stories of what happens out there in the world. About all the poor people, and how nobody should have too much if there are people with not enough. The sickness and hunger, the pain, little money, death, injuries, no homes, etc. And yet, there are people I know who complain about their lives being horrible. Stuff it. You have it better than about half the world. You probably have it better than most people around you.
You might think I’m whining too much. Maybe I am. But this is my way of venting off my frustrations. I haven’t said even half the things I want to say. This world is crazy. That’s all.
Back to top Go down

Just. . ignore this. .
Page 1 of 1