Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonkit needs a parent from specifically Sky clan. I have my kit template here if you would like to see it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Moonkit needs a parent from specifically Sky clan. I have my kit template here if you would like to see it. Empty
PostSubject: Moonkit needs a parent from specifically Sky clan. I have my kit template here if you would like to see it.   Moonkit needs a parent from specifically Sky clan. I have my kit template here if you would like to see it. EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 19:18

I need some parents from sky clan. Don't worry about my parent it's just made up so I could save my profile. Here's my kit's template.

Moonkit's Template:

Cat Name:Moonkit 

Tom or She-Cat:Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Jayfeather,Dovepaw,Firestar

Familiarity with the series:Very good. I've read all books(including extras like secrets of the clans,etc.) up until the 2nd omen of the stars which I'll be starting tomorrow.

Appearance:Has a silver-blue pelt that gleams with the color of the moon. Has deep blue eyes, as well as long fur and a bushy tail. 

Personality:Playful at most times, but turns rather serious when it comes to the endangering of his clan. Received his name because not just because the color of his pelt but also because ever since he was able to leave the nursery at night he loved to gaze at the moon.

Origins: Is being raised as a sky clan kit. Almost one moon old, so he still has a ways to go before he can try to reach his dream of a sky clan medicine cat.

RP sample: Moonkit was running through the rocky terrain, hoping for some fresh water to quench his thirst. As he stumbled out into the clearing he spotted a small pool of water. The closer he got to it, the more he thought he scented riverclan. Peering around, on all his surroundings he heard and saw nothing. Then he realized it was just a fish that died not long ago lying on the surface. "How do they manage to eat this slimy thing?" So, he decided to take a nibble out of curiosity. "This is terrible! What cat would want to eat this kind of prey!"
Back to top Go down

Moonkit needs a parent from specifically Sky clan. I have my kit template here if you would like to see it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Parent Finder-
Jump to: