Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj

Go down 
+2
Bloo
Leo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Empty
PostSubject: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptySun 27 Sep 2009 - 17:02

"I wish i could fish....." Leopardpaw called out randomly across the river.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:29

Bluepaw smelt thunderClan and heard Lightningpaw's meow. She hissed when she saw her. "Well, well, well. Look here. A little ThunderClan apprentice on RiverClan territory. Is ThunderClan not watching there apprentices closly enough? Well turns out not. Anyway, take away that dream of wanting to fish, it's nonsense! Leave fishing to the proffesionals. And leave the fish for RiverClan!"

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:40

Darkpaw overheard Bluepaw. She had ben evesdropping on Leopardpaw the whole time she had been here. She stepped from behind the gnorse and branches that she had been hiding behind. "Leave her alone." Darkpaw hissed calmly. "Look at you Bluepaw, picking on someone bareley you're age or your hight. RiverClan must be so proud that hey have such a brave apprentice defending there terretory." She growled in a challenging voice.

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_19Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_22Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_17Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_14Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_20Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_24Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_1-1Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:44

Featherpaw walked up to BluepawBluepaw whats going o-''She broke off,and started growling deeply at Leopardpaw.''Unless someone in your clan is injured or you need to talk to mistpelt,i suggest you leave before I tell Mistpelt and I will see to it Graystream finds out.''She growled again.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:46

Bluepaw growled dangerously. "Wow, ThunderClan really isn't watching there apprentices! So irresponsble." She shoke her head. "Well i'll be." She snorted.
"Featherpaw, leave it. This is my battle!"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:55

OOC: Featherpaw, please >> Don't ruin the whole point of the topic DX

Darkpaw looked at Featherpaw, knowing she was outnumberd. "Talking smart, eh Bluepaw?" She challenged the Blue apprentice. She got into a crouch and leaped at Bluepaw. She pinned Bluepaw down to the ground, ignoring Featherpaw, costing 7- hp and 10- Stamina.

Darkpaw
_______
SP
(80/70)
HP
(20/20)

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_19Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_22Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_17Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_14Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_20Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_24Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_1-1Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:56

''Keep them here.I'm getting mistpelt.''She mewed.Featherpaw ran into the warriors den.''Mist,Weve got two thunderclan cats on our border,Bluepaws keeping them there.''She mewed.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 15:58

Bluepaw kicked Darkpaw off, with her long strong back legs. She hissed. "Yes, and that talk any ThunerClan warrior deserves!" She did leap and hold back on Darkpaw. (costing her 10 sp and darkpaw 7 hp)

SP: 70/80

HP: 14/20

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 16:03

Darkpaw got back up on her feet, her whiskers twitching in annoyance. "Is that the best you can do? Or are you to fat and clumsy to actually attack like a real cat?" Darkpaw lunged at Bluepaw, racking her claws down Bluepaws face costing 5 hp and 4 stamina.

Darkpaw
(80/66)
(20/14)

BUCKETS

Last edited by Darkpaw on Mon 28 Sep 2009 - 16:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 16:29

OOC: Topic has been fixed. But in the future, if you don't want other members to come into your topic for the whole time or for a certain time, state so in a post. (Also, just saying, but this was kinda Leopardpaw's topic to begin with..... ;>_> Just saying.)

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Mistpe10
Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009 - 16:36

OOC: I know, but she canr fish so yeah,,..

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyThu 1 Oct 2009 - 16:57

"Hey guys...STOP!" Leopardpaw yowled. "I'm not on Riverclan territory anyways."

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 15:15

OOC: am i aloud to join this topic??

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj   Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw's fishing lessonj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The River-
Jump to: