Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan's New Deputy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

RiverClan's New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 17:57

ooc: posted so early so i dun have to worry about it later XD

ic: Pinestar hopped onto the Highstone. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting." She gazed down at the bustling cats below.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
RiverClan's New Deputy N6a5zHfRiverClan's New Deputy IMrnxD6RiverClan's New Deputy GMXQgOORiverClan's New Deputy JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
RiverClan's New Deputy GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:27

Echopaw padded out of the apprentices den, and sat near the highstone. she looked down at her paws. she hadn't said a word seince the news reached her that her mother and mistyriver died.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

RiverClan's New Deputy Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:42

Tigerpaw looked up expressionlessly. His red eyes glared at the Highstone.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9739

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:46

Sleepyyawn headed towards the Highstone, his green eyes blazing in curiousity

RiverClan's New Deputy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:51

"We gather here today to appoint a new deputy," she meowed. "Let StarClan hear my choice; Sleepyyawn will be the new deputy of RiverClan. I hope you will serve your Clan well, until I am no longer, Sleepyyawn." She gazed down at him, dipping her head polietly. I hope I made the best choice.. she thought. She saw Sleepyyawn's happiness blazing in his eyes. I guess I did! She trotted down the Highstone and set her head on the new deputy's head. "I'm happy you're finally deputy, Sleepyyawn." Pinestar's eyes glinted with happiness.

RiverClan's New Deputy N6a5zHfRiverClan's New Deputy IMrnxD6RiverClan's New Deputy GMXQgOORiverClan's New Deputy JySwIyJ

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Tue 3 May 2011 - 18:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9739

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 18:59

"It is an honor. Thank you." He touched nose with his long time friend, and looked around at the Clan with a new found responsibility.

RiverClan's New Deputy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 19:05

Pinestar joined the chants of Sleepyyawn's clan-mates. "Sleepyyawn! Good job! Congrats!"

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 19:50

Tigerpaw meowed. "What about Echopaw and I? Don't we need new mentors?"

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 20:02

Pinestar was deep in thought. "Oh.. that's right.." She thought for a moment. "Well.. er.. Sleepyyawn can mentor you, Tigerpaw.. and I guess i'll mentor Echopaw." She purred. She glanced at Sleepyyawn, nodding.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 20:03

Tigerpaw nodded. "Thank you, Pinestar.."

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 8 Apr 2011 - 20:07

Pinestar smiled. She knew her and Sleepyyawn were happy and excited for their new roles. She slowly padded off to her new den. She stopped short before she entered. "Say, Tigerpaw. Didn't I see you at the Gorge when Bluestar fell down there? Did you happen to see how she died? Did she get pushed or anything?" She padded over. The apprentice was probably out with Bluestar hunting or something.

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 5:32

OOC:Congrats sleepy :D

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 20:14

Tigerpaw shook his head. "I had just arrived too late." he meowed. "I looked over to see them crash. I assumed Mistyriver slipped, and panicked, taking Bluestar by the scruff."

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 21:01

Pinestar sighed. "That's too bad. If anyone killed Bluestar and Mistyriver, they'd sure get a big punishment from theirs truly. Possibly thrown off the Gorge, too..." she meowed, her voice trailing off. She shook her head and looked at Tigerpaw with a warm smile. "Good luck with Sleepyyawn, Tigerpaw, okay?"

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 21:46

Tigerpaw nodded, though didn't smile back. "Thank you."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's New Deputy   RiverClan's New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan's New Deputy
Page 1 of 1