Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In the Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

In the Game Empty
PostSubject: In the Game   In the Game EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 18:03

December 19, 2012

I ran along the cliff edge, river to my right, the Orcs at my back, my soft leather brown boots making no noise as they brushed the grass. .
"Where is the end of the stupid river..?" I asked myself. The Orcs were gaining. The rush of the river got louder and louder. “Yes!” I whispered to myself. I skidded to a halt at the cliff corner, between the waterfall and the long drop down. I turned, in what felt like slow motion. My pale blonde hair whipped behind me. The Orcs stopped dead. “Bring it!” I called to the over the roar of the waterfall.
“Dude, get used to butter, ‘cuz your toast!” The leader called back.
“Cheesy!” I replied.
“There’s some 20 of us, and one of you! Even you can’t us.” He called over.
“I highly doubt it.” I whispered to myself, readying my bow and arrows for the fight. The Orc leader shrugged.
“Charge.” He shouted. They all came running. Their loud heavy steps making the ground shake and thunder. The first one got to me. I jabbed my arrow into it’s chest. I took the next one my ducking his club, and tripping him over the edge. I cut two more in the chest, they did the falling themselves. I picked up the club of one of the dead Orcs. Three more charged me. I got into my stance, well balanced, and hard to knock over. They came at me from three different angles. Left, right, and front. I switched my new club to the left hand. The one at the right came first. I swung with all my strength, hitting him hard, and sending him stumbling over the edge. Next came the one in front. I quickly pulled an arrow from my quiver, and stabbed him. The left one came soon after, and I hit him hard on the head with the club. Sending him into the river, and down the falls. Five more stood, shocked at the quick of my arm. Obviously noobs. I quickly notched a string of five arrows, shot, and killed them all. I heard stomping coming at me from behind. I swung the club blindly. When I looked back, I watched two more fall over the edge. I thought I saw five more behind a boulder. I silently ran and climbed the boulder. I stabbed three in the head with my arrow before the last two could react. When the two looked up, I bopped them on the head with the club, and rolled the over the edge. I turned around, and saw none. I counted on my fingers. 19. That was only 19. Where’s number 20? I heard footsteps getting farther away. I looked towards the noise. There was a guy, maybe 20 feet away. I calmly notched an arrow into my bow. I aimed. I shot. He was dead.
“Dude! You really are the Legolas of our time!” A voice said.
“I know.” I said back. “No one messes with A.D.” Just then an obnoxious beeping sounded.
“What is that?” The voice asked.
“My alarm. Gotta go.” I muttered.
“See ya later A.D.” The voice said. I took off my virtual gaming helmet. I hit my clock hard. 6:00. Not quite a record. I’ve stayed up from 6:00 at night to 9:00 in the morning. But I would be late if I continued playing. I lazily got into my jeans and shirt. I whipped my jacket on, and flipped my pack onto my shouler. I quickly combed my ragged brown hair. I shoved on my “readers.” I’ve always needed glasses. But my mom wants to believe that I only need readers. I wear them all day anyway. I quickly put my cereal together, shoving it into my mouth.
“Anderson!” My mom called from downstairs.
“Mom! How many times do I have to tell you? It’s A.D.” I said heading down the stairs.
“Anders Duncan, you do not use that tone with you mother.” She scolded.
“Right, right.” I muttered. I love my mom. Why?
“Why’d you comb your hair?” She knows I’m a guy. We headed toward the car. “It’s the last day before Winter Break.” She noted.
“Yes.” I whispered to my self. Note: I mutter stuff to myself, A LOT. My mom laughed to herself.
“I’ve been thinking, we should go down to your cousins in Texas.” Note: Texas is one of the only states who hasn’t been taken over by electronics.
“What!? No! Perkons doesn’t have a games system, does he?” I asked. I can’t go an entire two weeks without my games.
“You can use their computer, but only for an hour.”
“No! I can’t be deprived of my babies!” Note: I am completely, deeply, in love, with my gaming stations.
“Andy, you’ll live.” She always says that. “Plus, you’ll have them all to play with.” My cousins in Texas, is all of them on my moms AND dads side. Mom has 4 brothers and 3 sisters. That’s 8 people in her family. Dad has 9 brothers and 3 sisters. That’s 13 in his family. Each family has at least 6 kids. Do the math. That’s almost 126 cousins! Can you believe it? I don’t even know all their names. I only know Perkons, Spoks, Ena, Zale, Ciana, and Orson. That’s 3% of all my cousins!!! I moaned inside. “Make the day last.” My mother said as we pulled up to the school.
“I love you.” I said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
“You too.” She said waving. I climbed out of the car, and towards the school. My friend came up next to my. His long, ruffled, black hair waving in the harsh winter winds. His frost blue eyes sparkling with excitement.
“Hey A.D.” He said.
“Hey Kev.” I replied.

Sorry for cutting it so short, I will add the rest of the 19th later!

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

In the Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: