Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting Fallensoul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 20:59

Dragonsoul walked to fourtress. she looked at the four boarders and walked down the windclan boreder. She was lost in thought. Who is Fallensoul? she though, not looking where she was going and slowy moving farther into windclan territory.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 11:43

Fallensoul had already been in one of the Great Oaks, watching without a twitch. Who's that..?

Meeting Fallensoul I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 13:44

OOC: DUDE< she in our territory, ATTACK >:U

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 16:54

OOC: Wait for it...

IC: Fallensoul launched himself out of the tree and hissed. "What's your reason for entry?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 18:15

Dustpaw had followed his mentor. "Stay away from her!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 22:12

Dragonsoul was dazed from the bolt of events. She looked up on her attacker and saw a handsome, white Tom. "Dustpaw, go back to camp, I can handle a scrawny windclan warrior" she mewed. she lifted her haunches and kicked the Tom in the belly, pushing him off. She got up and prepared for another attack.
Occ- feather don't join please. Don't cause to much truble dust.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 4:26

Fallensoul ignored the apprentice. "Scrawny? Really? More like lithe. WindClan runs, remember?" he growled in defense of his Clan, but not with his normal hostility.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 20:36

"You really think your any different just because you run faster for your prey?" she mewed "Every cat can run, it's not that impressive."she turned her muzzle to him and huffed.

occ- at this rate, your not doing anything to help fallen get her. XD and I'm not making it hard on purpose.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 4:22

The white warrior snorted and circled her once. "Then what does ShadowClan specialize in, may I ask? And who are you?" He paused his circular pacing.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 11:15

"Shadowclan, are masters at quiet hunting." she mewed "Ive never seen a Windclan warrior quietly stalk prey." she narrowed her eyes "I am Dragonsoul." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 11:45

"Fallensoul," he replied plainly. "You're not half bad for a ShadowClan cat..except for the fact you brought the apprentice." He tossed his gray-tipped tail towards Dustpaw.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 14:44

She turned to Dustpaw "Back to camp, Dustpaw." she ordered. "Your not half-bad yourself, Fallensoul." she replyed smiling.

Ooc- ima change it so drags never talked to shinekit, so she dosnt know anything
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 15:11

Fallensoul stretched his claws in the moist grass and yawned. He was about to speak when the sky clapped with thunder and rain began beating like pebbles onto the WindClan tom's back. "Oh, great StarClan!" he cursed, slightly annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 15:17

Dragonsoul laughed and shook out her pelt, only for it to become we once more. Her gray fur begin to turn darker and darker. "What, windclan docent like water?" she tessed "We live in swamps and don't mind water." she mewed.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 15:19

"No," he replied flatly, his soaking pelt irritating. "But we're not as bad as my father's Clan. They hate water."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Fallensoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Fallensoul   Meeting Fallensoul Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Fallensoul
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next