Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking to Heartstar,In Privite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Talking to Heartstar,In Privite Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011 - 19:35

Darkkit scraped her long claws on the ground outside of Heartstar's den,"may I talk to you?" she meowed

Talking to Heartstar,In Privite 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011 - 19:42

"come in" she mewed

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyFri 1 Apr 2011 - 18:25

Darkkit padded in,her scar still glistening with fresh blood,but she didn't try to hide it,she came and sat in frount of Heartstar,her tail rapped neatly around her paws

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyFri 1 Apr 2011 - 18:26

"How can i help you?" she asked

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyFri 1 Apr 2011 - 18:33

Darkkit dipped her head,"I'm Darkkit,of ThunderClan," she had a hard time saying the dredful name,"and my mother said it was desiny to join SkyClan," she finished," she turned her scar to show Heartstar,"ThunderClan did this to me!" she spat," she then looked calmly,"even If my mother was one of the most loyal cats there,and the scar marks me forever,I think of it as a showing of my stregth," she unsheathed her long,sharp claws and dug them into the Earth imagining it was Angelclaw's battered body under them

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyFri 1 Apr 2011 - 18:33

"And?" she asked her

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptyFri 1 Apr 2011 - 18:37

"oh,yes," she continued,"I'm old enough to be an Apprentice,and would like to change my name to Lightiningpaw,so,I'm not stuck with that ThunderClan name,"she said," can you please do that for me?" she asked in a pleading meow

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 8:51

"sure" she mewed simply

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite EmptySat 2 Apr 2011 - 13:38

"realy?" she asked straitining up

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Heartstar,In Privite   Talking to Heartstar,In Privite Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to Heartstar,In Privite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: