Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 22:12

Cat Name: Shadowkit/paw/paws

Tom or She-Cat: tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): jayfeather

Familiarity with the series:yes but never had books

Appearance: (ligh) orange fur with shadowblack Tail tip,ears (full), Paws (socks),chest and belly. Eyes r orange

Personality: mostly a loner doesnt like to be around cats he dont know or like's

Origins: Riverclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): *shadowkit walks around* so bored *he sights*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 22:19

OHAI

This be Killermousii, in my Transformice tribe :D

Dont use ** please, type it like a story :P

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011 - 13:51

like this
Shadowkit walked around riverclan camp."so bored" he mewed.He sat down."Any one want to play?" he asked quite a bit loud.A cat came in that was also a kit.The twwo kits play wrestled each-other.

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011 - 15:10

And, the mod takes over :D

The RP sample has not to be super long, but not a single sentence, and no offense, definitely not what you had. A sample would be more like this:

Shadowkit bounded out of the nursery, examining the camp with newfound eyes. His whole first moon of life had been blind; he was not weaned. Now he could see, and the whole forest, no, better, the whole WORLD was open to exploration and discovery. The only boundary was... where to start? The camp entrance would be obvious, but he heard some kits whispering of a secret entrance behind the nursery. Crawling back, he saw a small tunnel only a kit could fit through. He was through in a flash, and blinked, as the flash of light was harsh on his unadjusted eyes. The landscape was beautiful; there was a series of ponds, with an island in the middle and strips of lands in between. He couldn't wait to show his siblings. It would be so much fun!

Something along those lines. DO NOT TAKE MY SAMPLE >:U But you can use something like it ^^ Doesn't have to be quite that long ._. I get carried away sometimes.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet DeQnfShadowkit's Ref Sheet UTs4eShadowkit's Ref Sheet CmOB3Shadowkit's Ref Sheet L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet Swufty

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011 - 17:12

Don't show off, Swifty. He is a beginner, and some just start off like that. It doesn't necessarily mean he roleplays wrong

Hello! I am one of the two active admins, Jay! It is a tad easy to roleplay WCC style.

When your character talks, put "" around the words, and put after it something like 'he said'

You don't have to put "*"'s around actions. Just write a sentence, like:

Shadowpaw stared at the warrior for an answer.

So it should be something like:

"I can't wait to get older!" Shadowpaw said. He stared at the warrior for an answer.

Have any questions? Just PM me or Bloo (Username:Epic Blue, or something like that :P)

Last edited by The Marvellous Jay on Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 14:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011 - 20:30

That's Wonderful Bloo to you Jay XD

Yes, welcome to WCC! :DD ^What he said x3

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011 - 21:44

e_e

I'll tell him to get online from Transformice, this is taking to may examples :P

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowkit's Ref Sheet   Shadowkit's Ref Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowkit's Ref Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: