Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkkit ish here! >:D

Go down 
+2
Snake
Sandlyness
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Darkkit ish here! >:D Empty
PostSubject: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:41

Darkkit had found her own way to the Skyclan, with her mother helping her of corse, and limped her way to the camp enterance and peered in,she saw instantly Snakepaw,the cat she had met in her camp that had brought her mother's body back to camp,she stood in the shadows,her pelt,except for the white parts,blended into the shadows so that she could obsever without being seen

Darkkit ish here! >:D 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:47

Snakefire scented something and he looked around.He snorted and crept around camp some more. He padded around the camp when he heard somethuing.He padded foraward with a scowl,but he stopped."darkkit"?

Darkkit ish here! >:D 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:56

Darkkit put her still blood red paw in the light for him,she was to ashamed to show her scar yet

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:58

"Aww you poor thing",snakefire meowed.He then meowed questionably,"why don't you come into the light".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:00

the tall she-cat stepped into the light,her head turned to the right so that the left side was hidden

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:07

Snakefire was still suspicious,but instead he walked up to the kit and started to lick her pelt clean.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:10

Dakkit turned her head back and began to lick him in return,then she noticed that her scared face was being reflecked in a clear pool of water,she did nothing but wince

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:13

Snakefire gasped but didn't say anything.It was only after she was spotless that he asked,"what happened".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:18

"Angelclaw!"s eh spat iritably,she looked into his eyes,and read even the darkest depths of his Dark blue gaze,then broke the connection with a whip of of her head out of his sight to blush

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:33

Snakefire stood a bit shocked when she said angelclaw.A ThunderClan cat? He picked her up by the scruff and started to carry her to Heartstar's den."you're not going back there",he meowed angrely.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:36

Darkkit spun around and cuffed him hard with a strong paw,claws sheathed,"I can walk myself," she meowed jokingly strolling over there

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:39

He laughed a rich laugh that filled the ash covered camp,"ok".He walked with her then thought of something."Darkkit,I know your attached to your name but mabey you should change it?That way if anybody asks we can say your a rouges kit".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:43

Darkkit gave him a look of understanding,"yes,I agree,I don't even look like my mother," she moewed, and sat down,she flicked her tail for Snakepaw to join her,"Snakepaw,I've got to tell you something..." she meowed

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:48

Snakefire followed her and meowed before she started,"I'm snakefire now",he meowed a bit of pride in his voice.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 9:51

"that's great!" she meowed happily,"but,I was thinking about joining SkyClan," she whispered to him,"my own mother came and told me that it was my destiny,"she meowed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkkit ish here! >:D   Darkkit ish here! >:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkkit ish here! >:D
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next