Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kalamare's Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

Kalamare's Life Empty
PostSubject: Kalamare's Life   Kalamare's Life EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 19:27

Kalamare's Life

Prolouge
"Slash I'm worried for him." a grey lioness roar to her husband. A cub near by is playing with a butterfly. It is very far from him. He only hears it cries of laughter. It likes me! he thought.
"He's fine Kara!" a dark purple lioned growled.
"Mama! Mama!" the cub, Kalamare purred. "I think it likes me!" The lioness saw his eyes were not looking at her. The were looking at an empty space. "Kalamare, I'm over here!" she roared.
"Oh!" he mewed. He ran to her. "Let me look at your eyes." Kara roared. His eyes were clouded. "Can you see me?" she whimpered, worried.
"No, why. Is that bad." he whimpered. Being a medicine lion, she knew that he was blind. "Yes, sweety, you're blind."

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kalamare's Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: