Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grey Melodies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Grey Melodies Empty
PostSubject: Grey Melodies   Grey Melodies EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 10:21

Grey Melodies

Prologue ;; The Maiden's Charm

And then there was light. The torches of the hall illuminated at once, as four cloaked figures carefully stepped through the corridor. Other than the dim light that was cast by the torches, it was extremely dark, and cold. Each of them could see their own breath, and the haunting aura that seemed to fill the hall made it all the more dangerous to speak. The first figure, a powerful man with a broad jaw and a snow white beard, stepped more slowly than the slightly shorter figures that preceded him. He was folded carelessly in a cape of gold, of which the hood draped around his shoulders, exposing his intimidating face and silver white hair. He clasped his hands behind his back, looking slightly down as he stepped. When he spoke, his tone was a mere octave above a whisper, but the haughtiness and mocking was clearly audible, "Hera," was his choice of wording. He grabbed the arm of the woman in front of him, who had magnificent blue green robes that shimmered in the dim light. Her hood was also pulled down, revealing a tight braid of elegant brown hair. She wore a tiara-like head bejeweled headpiece, that complimented her condescending feel.

Hera, who seemed more intent on aiding the brown robed pregnant woman in front of her, nodded slightly at the recognition of Zeus. The brown cloaked woman was wincing in pain, as though breathing hurt. Zeus smirked smugly.

Zeus nodded, clearing his throat. He was obviously enjoying himself. "Yes, my dear. . . I have been meaning to ask you," He said, as though he were condolling her on the loss of her recently dead loved one, "What do you mean to gain by delivering dear sister's child in secrecy? Surely the family would love to greet a new child into the world. . ." He trailed off, leaving his bride to speak.

"As if you do not know!" Hera snapped, without looking at him. "But if you must make me relive the shame---" The pregnant woman winced even more at this, holding back tears "Of dear sister Hestia having a babe? And outrage to the name of the gods, my dear King." Still scowling, Hera took her hands away from Hestia, leaving a green cloaked woman to hold her up.

"So, your dear servant Janus is allowing you to bear the child here. . . Well, I shouldn't say allowing, should I? He merely is granting the hospitalities of a goddess who would never. . ." Zeus sounded scared, but Hestia and Hera both knew he was only trying to humiliate them even more.

"Janus has not the right to give us Circe's home while she is away with Hecate and Medea, but what choice do we have? No where else is sealed from the other gods quite like Aeaea. . ." Hera looked to also almost be crying, much like Hestia. They continued slowly down the hall, until they reached a door. A wolf came from the opposite direction of the hall, it's eyes wide with fear. It turned on heel to leave them, but no sooner was it a clump of clean grey fur. Hera's outstretched hand smoked, as she looked at the dog. "Demeter, watch for any more of Circe's pets as we take care of. . . This. . ." She looked at Hestia, as the green robed woman nodded. She was abnormally beautiful, with great black hair that went down past her shoulders. Her skin was not flawed, and she had the look of someone who was young yet wise. As she walked away from them, patches of flowers and grass appeared under her feet on the cold, marble floor.

"As you wish, Hera. But I do not kill," She looked stern, and stared sadly, even longily at the wolf who had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hera nodded stiffly, and pushed Hestia quickly into the room. It was small, with a wooden desk and a tiny Ancient Greek style bed, and was covered in dust. It was largely contrasted from the rest of Circe's beautiful palace, for they were underneath it, in Circe's humongus basement. A candle lit, and Hera closed the door with her powers of wind. Zeus laughed haughtily, and dissapeared in a flurry of thunder and wind. The sound of a bear like roar came from outside the door, but was quickly quieted.

• • • • • • •

The baby cried softly, as she was held by her mother. Hera appeared to want nothing to do with the thing, weeping softly in an uncomfortable looking chair beside the bed. Demeter had entered the room before long, and was holding the hand of her sister. She had placed a white flower in the baby's black tuft of hair, and also looked increasingly sad at it. The baby's cries subsided, as it fell asleep. Demeter swallowed heavily, as Hestia released the hold of her sister's hand. She did not smile at the child, but continued to cry. She also fell alseep shortly after the baby, and Demeter placed a ragged looking blanket over them.

"Hera. . . We cannot keep this secret much longer. . . Soon our entire world will know that the spell is---" She could not bring herself to finish the sentence, and choked on her words. Hera did not look up.

"But what will happen, my sister? They never told us. . . Only that our. . . Protection would be broken. . . What did they mean?" She then looked at Demeter, who came to sit beside her. She did not say anything for a long while, only looking into her lap. Shifting uncomfortably, Demeter walked to the door. She peeked outside of it, but once she decided no one was there, she turned around.

"We need to give the child to her mortal father, like any other Half-Blood," She said curtly, and very quickly. "We will deal with everything else. . . No one needs to know where the child is. Not until she is discovered. She will live a normal life, we cannot deny her that. We can only delay the news from spreading for a short time, but in that time, I am sure I can deliver her---" Demeter looked worried, helpless, hopeless. . . She knew it would never work.

Hera only nodded. She got up, waved her hand, and two goblets appeared on the wooden desk in front of them. Hera took one, and began to sip it lightly, handing the other to Demeter. They sat in solemn silence for a very long time, waiting for whatever was going to happen. They didn't know what it was, but they knew something would. . .

With a thunderous crack, Zeus appeared next to them. "They know!" He said urgently. "Artemis and Athena were both imprisoned in the Underworld for the time being, the Fates doing," He was panting heavily. "They cornered me, but I got away. They know it's Hestia. They're coming. We need to go!" His normal mocking tone was gone, only authority and urgency were sound in his deep voice. Hera looked distraught, and the door flew open. Three beautiful, young women entered the small room, one of which had a look of hatred on her face.

The tallest of them (though not by much) had deep black, luscious hair, that had a hint of purple in it. She wore sweeping robes of purple, jewelry dangling from her ankles, wrists, waist, and neck. She had a crown like headdress in her hair, and her eyes were white and pupiless. She was incredibly beautiful--- if not so intimidating, she could have been Aphrodite herself. The other two women, whom both had dark red hair, wore similiar attire as Hecate, without as much jewelry and the headdress, though. They were equally cold and beautiful, one which had a cloak of green, and the other, with the anger in her beautiful features, had a robe of purple-red. They both had white, pupiless eyes as well, and had a haunting, eerie feel to them.

The red robed witch, Circe, lunged at Hera's throat. "You invade my home, kill my pets, and---" She screamed terribly as she saw Hestia, waking the baby and the goddess alike. "This is not. . . What I think it is?! NO! YOU DID NOT!" She released the Queen's throat, sobbing hysterically. The green robed Medea comforted her, bringing her back as the Queen of Witches approached Demeter, Zeus, and Hera.

"Why. . . in Circe's home, you allow this abomination to take forth? How dare you? Hecate looked revolted, yet not as angry as Circe. "Medea, Circe, we must leave. Immediately. The Fates are coming. They have brought the Oracle of Delphi, and the tyranny of the Olympians is at an end. . . Circe, Aeaea is a cursed place now. The Maiden's Charm has broken. Olympus is doomed. . ." She then cackled evilly. Medea and Circe joined her. "Olympus is at an end," They chanted. "The regime of Zeus and Hera is cursed, and now we true gods will rule. . ."

Medea whispered, "King Hades must be notified. . . Hestia has broken the charm. He will reward us for bringing him such news, my Queen. We are through being the servants of Olympus. . ." In a flurry of black smoke, the witches disappeared. In their place stood four figures, three gray old women, and one teenage girl. She had blonde hair, and looked frightened out of her wits. Until a green aura appeared around her, and she began to chant. . .

"Protection in the form of curse,
has created a fate that death is not worse.

The Olympians, one by one, will fall,
Crushed by their slaves and subjects all.

The balance may not be restored,
The thing that saved was the fallen ward.

Witches, darkness, death belong,
To be saved by the grey song."

Percy Jackson never happened in this Fanfiction. Please note this.
I know this Prologue was sloppy and very confusing, but I'm sorry... If I choose to continue this, all of this will be explained.
Don't like. Don't read. Don't Comment.
Please PM me for feedback, or post in my Feedback topic. DO NOT COMMENT. Thanks.
Minor demigod children and Roman mythology is not a part of this fanfic, but I may add a few Minor demigods.

Yes, the basic plot is that Hestia had a child, breaking a spell called 'The Maiden's Charm'. It was the only thing that kept Olympus protected from the outside mythological world, and now that it is gone, the Olympians can be overthrown... Led by Hades and the Three Witch Goddesses, an army of non-Olympian gods, mythical creatures, and Undead is being unleashed on the world. Even Mortals are noticing that something isn't right. The daughter that brought this curse upon the Olympians is being sent to Camp Half Blood, a place for the demigod children of the Olympians, and one of the only safe places left for Pro-Olympians.

No, the "minor" gods and Hades are NOT evil. They are tired of Olympus, and who can blame them? They were never treated fairly.
The Maidens are: Hestia, Athena, and Artemis. In case you weren't aware.

Last edited by The Silver Moon on Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Grey Melodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Melodies   Grey Melodies EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 12:05

That. Is. So. Awesome.

Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_19Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_22Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_17Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_14Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_20Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_24Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_1-1Grey Melodies Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down

Grey Melodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: