Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)

Go down 
+11
Snake
Cherry
not fish
Sandlyness
Fallensnow
Leo
Snowy
Reaper King
Ebby
Sleepy
Feath ❤️
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 16:47

that\'s rediculuse. all you have to do is follow god and prepare for the second coming. if god and jesus deside you are worthy, then you will just go to heaven. body and all. those who are not worthy will face the end of the world. and it's not likely to happen in our lifetimes.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:20

GUYS! Enough D: This is turning into an argument .3. Look. I know about the anti-christ stuff and the Rapture and all, I'm openly Christian. I believe the end will eventually come. HOWEVER. We have to remember that the world is full of religions and beliefs, and it upsets some people. I am not going against what I believe, but can we stop before this gets out of control? Anyone believe what they want, just don't fight D:

That's really quite strange though, how all these earthquakes and tsunamis and things are happening all so fast, anyways o3o; I call this age the End Times, and so do many people. I believe

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 I0CCm4

Last edited by Deadly .3. on Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:21

i agree. sorry peeps.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:45

Just for the lols, I'm going to do all that was just listed .3.

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 PDt1Qqd URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 17:49

the RULES that I posted??? cuz,I put them there to be funny and scare peeps! XD

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 20:05

Just so I make sure you dont all go crazy, let my little Christian studies show you all off e.<

@Petal and Sand: Hitler and Napoleon were not the Anti-Christ. There is the 7 years of reign and then Judgement Day. They were long gone, and the world has yet to be judged. And there is only one Anti-Christ to begin with since ther eis only one rapture, but since they turned tide in history they may have made sometrhing happen so that the Anti-Christ is in power. And just because you were born on the Eleventh doesnt mean you will die first. Besides, the Rapture doesnt kill you. And Paul said that no one knows the date or time of the end, so no matter what happens, you wount know mouse dung when the trumpet sounds. And Osama Bin Laden has not decieved many like the Bible says, and he is but a mere follower of Islam, not a leader like the Anti-Christ is supposed to be. Obama? He seems a little on the duller side of the knives, which makes me highly doubtful that he is the Anti-Christ. But who knows?

And I apologize to Leo, who was probably thinking: Crazy a** Christians e_e

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:11

LAL, Sand. XDD

Um, Fea, the Twin Towers fell September 11th, not March. *isabookworm* Plus, it doesn`t hurt that I checked Wikipedia before hand. :D

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:26

Dude, did I put they were march? I got them mixed up wiff the tsunami and earthquake in Japan....
Anyways,
YALL
It says the AntiChrist will be a great deceiver of many, and a powerful leader. And also, it says that he will have to survive a life threatening sickness or wound or something. He has to have like, been able to die but didn't.

For ex.
Say Obama or someone who could be the anti christ got brain cancer, and suddenly, it was cured....
That would be very, vey strange.

But I think Obama is the anti christ...

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:28

Whatever, and ima go off topic for two seconds, but who the heck censored c-rap? it\'s not even a cuss word ><

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:33

Look what I found:
Still remember about the 9/11 incident ? Well, try this. Open up Microsoft words. Type in Q33 NY. (Q33 NY is the flight that crashed into the twin tower.) Highlight it and change your font size to 48. Then change your font to Wingdings. You'll be surprised ;)
O_O OH. MY. FREAKING. GAWSH.
XD someone posted that on facebook

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 17:35

I know D:
No one has respect for the Twin Towers anymore :/

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011 - 20:21

2012 is just when the Mayan calender restarts...*remembersfromclass*
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:02

Yeah my friend said that they thought the world would end in 1986 (Please correct me if im wrong) and 2001.I think the world will end when the sun dies,in like 5,000,000 years O.o

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:54

The answer to the universe is 42, so what's the question .3.

Ps- 11 is a bad number. CASE CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Mar 2011 - 12:13

Feather, you forgot that earthquakes happen everyday and are natural.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 DeQnfURGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 UTs4eURGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 CmOB3URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 Swufty

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)   URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT NEWS! (No joke this is actually important)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next