Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dreaming a dream... dreamily

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

dreaming a dream... dreamily Empty
PostSubject: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:20

Shadowsong made her way around the territory, happy to feel the soft green grass under her paws. The stars were glowing brightly overhead, giving her pelt a kind of shining appearance as well as lighting up everything around her. She had headed straight towards a small stream that gave off the small sound of trickling water, and it surprisingly calmed her. She sat down next to it and glanced around. Am I the only one here? She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:28

Out of the shadows drifting a dark, feminine voice.
"I knew you'd come someday," it murmured. Ice blue eyes shone from the darkness.

OoC: It's my second life, but she doesn't exist yet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:32

Shadowsong jumped up and whirled around to face the direction in which she heard the voice. Hackles raised, she stared into the blue eyes that were looking at her. "Who are you?" She asked.

OOC: kay ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:34

A black she-cat with a white chest padded out.
"I'm Heathersong," she purred softly. "And you're just what I've been searching for."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:39

Her fur flattened as the she-cat, that basically looked just like herself, made herself visible. "Well, hello Heathersong. What do you mean by I'm just what you've been searching for?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:40

Heathersong sat. She glanced around, then leaned in.
"There's nobody with you, right?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:42

She glanced around at the bushes and trees that surrounded them quickly before shaking her head. "Not that I know of."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:50

"Good," the she-cat grinned evilly. "I need your help. Are you up to doing something huge?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:55

She blinked at the she-cat in front of her while thinking of what could possibly happen if she agreed to do what Heathersong asked her to do. So, she chose her words carefully. "That depends on what this 'something' is."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:59

OoC: Something eviiiiiiilllll

Heathersong's expression became one of irritation.
"You're in, or you're out," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 21:05

OOC: sweet! something interesting!

She sat there quietly for a moment, still thinking about it, but the intimidation in Heathersong's voice clouded her thoughts. "Fine," She mewed at last. "I'll do it. Now, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 20:40

"You're going to help me take over the forest," Heathersong confided. "I'm going to be born soon, when both my parents die. You will recognize me when you see me. I want you to find a way to turn the clans against each other, so that when I'm old enough, they're all at war. I-- I mean, you and I will step in and lead them all to a greater life, by ending the insanity."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 20:46

Shadowsong stayed quiet for a few moments, thinking it over. Ending insanity? It was a pretty big job, but it wasn't impossible; and it would definitely make things in the forest a lot better. She paused. "But aren't there always supposed to be five separate clans?"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 20:49

"Not necessarily," said Heathersong hesitantly. "Just because we're given these territories doesn't mean we're meant to be split apart. Besides, everybody's always saying how it's better to work together, why not make it real?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 21:00

She hadn't thought of that. "Well, that would make things a lot better. No one would fight... as much, and we wouldn't have to worry about territories or borders." A small smile appeared on her face. "I think we should do it. For the clans." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreaming a dream... dreamily   dreaming a dream... dreamily Empty

Back to top Go down

dreaming a dream... dreamily
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: