Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging Around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Hanging Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Lilacbreeze laughed, a rush of embarrassment shooting through her. She grinned and set her black paw down. "Never really wad the brightest!" She purred with grin.
Ooc: PM!!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Deadfrost's body rumbled with a deep-throated purr. "That would be wonderful. I haven't seen him in so long." He paused his speech line to flick a speck of mud off of his shoulder with his tail-tip. "I'm assuming Daykit is Daypaw..?"

OOC" Only using Day because...well the others aren't RPing xD And he dun know that Day is dead yet .3. Lal.

Hanging Around - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Featherfall looked away suddenly. "Daykit is Daykit.. forever." She said, her eyes brimming with tears.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Deadfrost's heart took a stinging blow like adder's fangs. It flooded with sorrow, like the poison. "No..." He longed to push his muzzle into Featherfall's, but he remembered how she loved Bramblestar. Envy mixed with the grief.

OOC: He's not up to date xD

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Lilacbreeze sinced the tension and licked her paws. She wasn't sure what to do. "Should I leave? I see this isn't the best time..." She mewed with a frown standing up and slowly walking away, but not leaving.

Ooc: PM Feaths

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Deadfrost shook his head. "No, no, you're no bother at all. I'm sure you've been around someone who's lost someone before..? But really, please don't be bothered," he insisted, flicking an ear.

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Lilacbreeze watched him with round sad eyes. "Actually I haven't. I haven't even really..." she mewed sadly then stopped and looked away.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Featherfall sniffled. "It's fine really." She said to Lilacbreeze. "Friends are welcome in times of grief. I'm sure you would also know this if you'd ever lost someone important to you." Her blue eyes were somber.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Deadfrost sniffled and gave his shoulder a lick. "I've lost many close to me...I'm used to it," he murmured.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Featherfall nodded her agreement. "Daykit, Rainpaw, my mother... All gone." She said, her eyes moist with tears.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Deadfrost fought with his emotions; a fierce battle that held back sobs and left him a straight face. He closed his eyes. "I've lost Daykit, Blackeyes, Jaggedlines, and...Rainpaw." Rainpaw's death specifically had been the hardest and most cruel.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Featherfall remembered their first, and most special kit, Rainpaw. They had found him, and rescued the small gray kit when it had been raining fiercely. Featherfall has been delighted, since it was the time when she couldn't have kits. Rainpaw had been all they wanted. And then, one tragic day, the dogs attacked him. Featherfall and Deadfrost had their revenge, but never forgot their first kit. The Queen could still feel his warm gray fur, and see his mossy green eyes.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Deadfrost, sharing her pain, scraped the rock briefly. Rainpaw had been special. Their first kit. He himself had rescued Rainpaw as a tiny kit, while rain came down in a shower of fear and a dog had been stalking him. But Deadfrost had to save the kit. He did, and it was him and Featherfall's first kit, and their only tom ever. All the rest had been she-cats. I guess that's what made him special. He longed for Rainpaw to come back, an become a warrior, and a great one he would have been. The ravaged tom sighed. But the dog paid. In the little tom's vigil he had finally earned his apprentice name; unofficially, but heartfully.

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Lilacbreeze stared at them, her eyes purple but frosted with anger. It was strange why she would anger at them, considering their pained faces. But the she-kit would never know how it felt to have a mate and have kits. Jelousy bubbled inside her, her sad purple eyes wandered from Featherfall to Deadfrost. Lilacbreeze suddenly felt sadness wash over her, covering her anger in a snap, afterall anyone she had ever gotten close to had died, her mentor, her father, her brothers and sisters, and her mother. She forced her eyes away and frowned.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm

OOC: Fallen was a boy :P

Featherfall sniffled shortly, then looked at Lilacbreeze. "I'm sorry." She said, almost feeling as if she was angry at her and Deadfrost.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: