Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 17:15

Featherfall sat beside the Great Rock, grooming her chest fur. Stars stone proudly through out the sky, and the moon turned her fur into silver. The deputy straightened her back, and looked at the clearing, were cats would sit during Gatherings. This is where she would be at the next Gathering, beside Pinespirit, Lilacebreeze, Emberfrost, and Leopardheart. She smiled proudly.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 17:27

OCC: Can I join?

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 17:28

OOC: Sure ^^

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 17:31

Leopardheart padded into the clearing quietly. Two giant bounds took her to the top of the Great rock.

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 17:38

A small pair of sparkling purple eyes appeard at the bushes. A swift smell of shadowclan floated through the crisp night. Slowly an attractive white she-cat body with black paws came into veiw, suddenly a pretty face appeard it's nose was black, as well as the ear. Above the button black nose sat sparkley purple eyes. "You must be... Featherfall." The deputy she-cat mewed in a voice so sweet and friendly it was known throught the Shadowclan camp. A soft expression sat on her face. She looked at a leopard she-cat deputy that sat on Great Rock. "Ah. Leopardheart I believe." She mewed again dipping her head.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 18:23

Featherfall turned to look a Lilacbreeze. She had never remembered seeing the she-cat before. "And you must be Lilacbreeze?" Blue eyes swirled like puddles of crystal clear water in a cave. You never knew how deep they were, yet you found yourself drawn to take a step in. Moonlight filtered through the trees, bathing the three she-cats in its mystic white light. Gray fur turned to silver, and white looked at though it was frosted. Featherfall's eye lashed seemed to hold star shine in them, and her nose was a pink as a flower that bloomed on the moorland she came from. Her tail was fluffed from the breeze that swept across her territory. "It's nice to finally meet you." She purred, youthfully.

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 18:36

Lilacbreeze nodded, her frosty fur looked like the rocks at Riverclan while they were dusted with snow. She looked at the WindClan deputy, who was not much bigger than her. She suddenly felt, like a turkey in a pond of white geese. Clunky, gross, loud. A pool of moonlight shone onto her, making her fur look like freshly fallen snow, dusted with glitter. "I have heard alot about you from Bramblestar." She said, spatting the Shadowclan leader's name with anger. She had a thing with the leader, but it quickly died and he hadn't been the same since.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 18:44

Eye's wide, she smiled falsely. She envied the she-cat. Her pelt looked like freshly fallen snow, and her purple eyes dusted with stars. Featherfall smiled, silver pelt moving towards Lilacbreeze. "What did he say?" Her curiosity took over, and she blinked a few times, closing long lashed eyes. Her pink paw pads itched to run to ShadowClan and ask Bramblestar himself.

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 19:15

"Just how wondefull you are." She replied with a small giggle. She purred and licked her black paws, they were matted with mud and leaves from her journey. She hated looking dirty and finally looked up at the she-cat when she was done.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 20:24

Featherfall smiled. "You can keep a secret, right?" she asked Lilacbreeze, her heart heavy with burden. "I just need someone to talk to." She frowned.

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 17:46

Lilacbreeze nodded, wrapping her snowwhite tail around her black paws. "I won't tell." She whisper-mewed to her.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011 - 19:26

Featherfall looked down at the grassy ground, where she anxiously dug her claws in and out of the soft dirt. "Well um, I'm going to have, uh Bramblestar's kits." She looked up suddenly, her eyes teary. Her ears layed down on her head.

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 16:41

"Bramblestars...." She mewed quietly thenb gulped. "Kits." She finished looking down at her black paws. "Oh Featherfall! I-i'm so.. sorry." She mewed nudging her in a friendly way.

OOC: If Lilac doesn't get a mate soon I'll just say she can't have kits and no one wants to be her mate because of it. D:<

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 17:27

OOC: I did that earlier on, cause I didnt want to have kits, then I had one litter, and this is her second :c

Featherfall smiled with bleary eyes. "It's fine. I mean, I'll probably be kicked out of my Clan or something like that. Just don't tell Bramblestar. He doesn't know, and I don't want him to feel like he has to do something about it." She said, with a frown.

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011 - 17:59

Lilacbreeze nodded sympatheticly, her purple eyes still wide from the news. "I-i won't." She mewed staring out at the grass, deep in thought. She felt the jelousy bubble inside her, not the fact about Bramblestar, but that she had kits. That was something Lilacbreeze wished would happen to her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.   Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Lilacbreeze, for the first time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next