Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Annabelle Karuth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Annabelle Karuth Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle Karuth   Annabelle Karuth EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 19:06

Chapter 1
It all started on a hot, humid, summers day. All us girls sat on the plastic coated chairs. As if we could hurt ourselves with white wooly chairs. It was sign-up day. The day that determined wheter one of us left or stayed. I had been here eleven years and never seen anyone walk through those doors to claim me. Saddening isn't it? Puts a damper on the rest of the day. Sign-Up day offered new comers to the "Clinic". For us "Patients" that had always been here, it was bit exciting. New people men't a person who didn't know your problem, your name, or anything really. It also mean't you just might get a roommate. All regulars here got roommates. I was getting mine today. I watched eagerly beside the other girls, as three new people arrived. A blonde who looked overly fed, a brunette who looked underly fed, and a red head, with a sweatshirt and skinny jeans. I smiled. Automatically, it was like this girl was going to be my new roommate. I didn't know if she had come with serious problems though. I shrugged off the feeling of doubt and watched at she threw paper work at the secretary. Not a good move. Someone seized her arm. She shook them off, with a hurtful glare. Maybe she wasn't my roommate. I kept to myself, and walked to the "Living Room" when the third bell of the day rang. It was only ten o' clock. Everyone shuffled shortly to the area, and sat on the shag carpet. Sheral, the group disscussionist smiled brightly. I looked at the blonde girl running her bright pink nails through thin, thin blonde hair. Her ribs could be seen through her tight pink shirt, and a white skirt pooled around her thin waist, and tens of charm bracelets her wrist. Sheral smiled again, something off with her elfin face.
"Would anyone like to start us off today?" She asked. I didn't raise my hand. The red head did. Sheral acknowledged her with a slight nod, that bobbed her bob.
"I'm Jewel, and I shouldn't be here." She said, her eyes sparkling like emeralds. But they didn't look like store bought emeralds. They made me drown in though, of what emeralds would look like in the ground. They looked sparkly, and ruggid, and strong, and sharp. Something that you'd imagine in a boulder. But most noticably, they looked dark.
Sheral smiled.
"Explain to the group, Jewel." I heard Elizabeth snort. Stupid girl. The sixteen year old was here for being addicted to abuse, and constantly pinched and slapped herself. She had to wear oven mits at all times. Although it didn't stop herself from kicking her own shins. I heard Anne shuffle her barely there hair. A Braves base-ball cap covered a bald spot on her head, presented from lack of nurtition. Anne and Liza had eating disorders. They ate to little. Haylee on the other hand, ate to much. And Jenny, she was spoke only to herself, and couldn't form a sentence, although she had the IQ of a twelth grader. Jenny was ten.
"Well," She said tossing locks over her hair.," I know I have an issue. I can control it, and I'm not addicted to anything." Sheral scouted her.
"What's your problem then?" The gray hair attendant asked.
"I can't tell you. It's a secret." She purred. I wanted to warn Jewel that resistent equaled confinement, but she would not listen to me. Sheral smiled like she did in most situations. Stupid grin it is. I thought.
"Annabelle, share with us you problem." Sheral said, all eyes intentivly on me. I shook my head no. I still couldn't talk about it. Sheral smiled still, giving me the urge to smack her. The fourth bell of the day rang, indicating it was lunch time. I nodded and stood. Jewel grabbed my arm.
"Annabelle? You right?" She asked, popping her bubble gum. I nodded.
"Your my new roommate." Jewel spiked at me with her eyes. I nodded once more, attentive of the time we were wasting, when we could be eating lunch. She frowned. I wasn't the best talker, but I could manage a decent conversation. Jewel wrapped her arm in mine.
"Where's this lunch, chica?" She asked, walking the way anyways. I smiled. It was nice to have Jewel as a friend. Finally. The other girls hated me. I didn't know why. Maybe because it seemed like I didn't have a problem. But, oh did I.

Annabelle Karuth
Page 1 of 1