Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) Empty
PostSubject: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:15 pm

The Octave Race, Book 1: The Octave Race
By:P.Y. (Sandnose)
Prologue

A shaded figure ran through the night scorched trees. A basket in its arms, it ran to the shining river. In a sudden it fell to the ground, and the basket rolled torword the river.
"Oh no!" the figure breathed.
With a small thud the basket hit the water. Four bundles rolled out of the basket. They floated torword a small bridge with a fisherman on it. He throughdown a net and hawled in the bundles. He began to uroll thema nd gasped at the sight of infants faces. Leaving his supplies and taking the bundles, he ran torword a cabin on the other side of the river.
Once the door tot he cabin cabin slammed shut the figures face looked partly releaved, partly troubled.
"You've found your home," it said.
Just then, a gust of wind blew the figure to dust,but it's wordsfloated into the cabin.
"You've found your home."

I'd like feed back please!!! ;)

Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Chapter 1: 10 Years Later...

"I'm going to get you!"
"Oh, no you're not!"
"Sand, Moon, please stop running around the dinner table and help me wash the dishs?" the adult yelled
"Fine!" Moon said and stopped running.
"Yes, Patty," said Sand, she dashed forword, her hand hit Moon's arm, "got you!" she giggled.
The girls walked into the kitchen, Moon rubbing her red spot on her arm.
"Why don't the boys help with any of the Housecleaning!" Moon conplained
"Because, FlyBoy is too young and and boys don't do Housework," said a man in the other room.
Patty gave a curt nod.
"But, can't we go play outside right now, Bill, please?" asked Sand as nicely as she could manage
"No, you know tha no one goes outside after dark," he saisd promtly
Sand opened her mouth to protest, but Bill changed the subject quickly.
"Who wants to hear the story of how you got here?" he said to the girls.
"I do!" they said together and followed Bill upstairs.

I'd like some Feed Back please! ;)

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Chapter 2: Our Story

Sand and Moon snuggled in their beds waiting for the story to begin.
"Ok," said Bill settling down in a chair,"it all began on a dark night..."
Bill's voice continued while Sand's mind trailed on with the images of the story.
"A young girl ran through the woods with a basket, containing you four inside, torword the cabin, she tripped and the basket fell intot he river," he paused and looked at the unblinking girls,"and you fell in! But, you were lucky that I was there to get you!" he said triumphantly.
"And you brought us inside," said Sand," Me and the older ones, at age 2, had Youth Masks on that fooled all who saw us thought we were new borns!" she added, without hesitation.
"Yes, Sand, and here you are now!" he finished, letting out a yawn,"night girls," he called out as he left the room.
"Night!" they echoed, and the door was closed to a crack.

I'd like some Feed Back please! ;)

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Chapter 3: The Dream

"Must keep running!MUST keep running!" a strange voice was panting, a smudge of yellow revealed short, dirty blond hair, scared, quivering light blue eyes, she looked about 18.
Sand let out a gasp, but the girl hadn't heard,"I must be dreaming," she concluded.
The girl stopped to catch her breathbehind a tree, she was carrying a basket, she unfolded the blanket to see 4 skined faces,"Shhh, you'll be home soon," whispered the girl.
At the sound of flutering wings she bolted out of her hiding place. She made a dash for the cabin Sand lived in, the girl fell and the basket rolled and hit the water of the river, the bundles rolled out and floated torword the bridge Sand had known to be the farthest she could go away from the cabin, but, with Bill fishing off of it, the girl gave it a look of relief, makign it look as if it were a safe haven. Bill fished out the bundles and ran with them into the cabin.
The girl said something""You've found your home."
Just then, a single flash of black and brown shot through the trees coming for the girl, and from the thing rose a terrible, scratchy yell,"Annalise!" the girl turned, her eyes streching wide, she opened her mouth to scream, but the thing was to fast, the young girl was engulfed in what looked like wings, some that Sand had seen, but couldn't name.
Sand's mouth dropped"Annalise!" she began to scream, but, unexpectedly, the winged thing turned to face her. Sand's expresion changed to the one Annalise had had. The thing charged, but a ahnd rested on Sand's shoulder, she caughta glimps of the face of the one who helped her.

I'd like some feed back please! ;)

Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:55 am

cool story. but work on the grammer.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Chapter 4: Univited Guests

"Annalise!" Sand screamed.
Moon's head shot up. Patty ran in with a pan in her hands.
"What's wrong?" Patty asked.
Sand looked at the pan questioningly. Patty followed her gaze.
"Oh, I was making Breakfast and this was in my hands, I was about to put it on the stove,when..." she didn't finish her explaination,she didn't have to.
Sand then heard two pairs of foot steps running down the hall coming torword the room. A moment later she saw the two boys standing beside Patty, ready to defend the girls. But Sand's gaze flicked to the shirtless Rudy in half a Heartbeat. She thought she would fall back into he bed and have a blissful sleep full of warm and reasuring images of Rudy, but, now was not the time.
She got out of her bed and Moon did the same.
"What are we going to do today?" Moon asked sleepily,which was followed by a huge yawn
"Well,"Patty began,"it's Saturday,so,whatever you want, no chours"
The kids cheered in happyness and raced down the stairs,this may be like every regular Saturday, Sand thought,but,something tells me that it will have a suprises of its own...
When she heard the door lock click and Bill open it, she dove for it like a bird for a bug, but Bill's big hand stopped her,"nope, not until you are dressed..."
Sand had already known what he was going to say,she raced of at top speed, she was one of the fastest of the children, other than Rudy of corse
She ran in and slamed the door to try and slow down Moon, she undressed quickly and slipped on some jeans and a T-Shirt, her usual outfit for any day
Streaking past the struggling Moon, snad raced down the stairs and flung open the door to see a strange man and two girls that look about her age, she let out a scream, she wasn't usually afraid of anyhting or anyone, but, osmething inside her told her to do so.
Patty and Bill raced out of the Kitchin, Patty's jaw dropped and Bill got his arms ready to catch her if she fainted,what's all the fuss about?, she wondered
Patty turned to the opened mouthed Sand and fixed her with a glare,"upstairs," she whispered in a voice that Sand could almost not hear,"now!" she said more clearly in a sturn tone
Sand turned, but, not to the stairs, but to her and Moon's hiding place, Moon was already there from playing hide-and-go-seek with the boys
Moon was about to say "Hi" when Sand silenced her, the man had started speaking to Patty and Bill,"hello," he sadi in a fake adult voce that Sand knew closely from Moon useing it to get junk food from Patty,"I'm Jack Sparrow," he said rising his hat a little off his head,"he waved an unstedy hand torword the girls Sand had seen,"and these are my girls,Dust and Night Sparrow,"she slowly pointed out the durty looking burnete and her taller friend with unreal looking blood red hair, just a little more orangey than Sand's red hair. Dust slapped away Jack's hand,"uh,Jaack,I think I'll take it from here," she shot him a hot stare that didn't last long,he dipped his head and scuried off to their car,Dust turned to address Patty and Bill once more when her gaze flicked unjoltingly to Sand and Moon's evsdropping perch,what are They doing here!" she snoted,pointing an unflinching finger at them
Patty turned,"girls, why don't you go draw me a picture, and show it to me at dinner,ok?" she offered
"Sure!" Moon said racing upstairs
Sand stayed where she was locked in a stare with Dust
Moon grabbed her,"come on!" she giggled and this time Sand followed, glancing back once to see Night now staring at her, her gaze following her up the remaining steps

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

Chapture 5: Food For The Flame

Sand tilted her head to see how far moon had gotten on her picture, while Sand herself was almost done drawing it and waiting for Moon's turn with the Crayons was over so that she could color in her people. Her picture was of Dust, Night, and Jack, she made it as highly detiled as she could manage
"So," Sand asked Moon,"what are you drawing?"
"Oh, a pretty brown horse!" she said happily

When both girls had finished their drawings, they hurried down the stairs to show Patty and Bill
"Oh," Patty said as she heard their bare feet hitting the wooden planks of the stairs,"you're already finished! They must look really nice,"
The girls soon noticed that Bill wasn't in the living room,probably getting more for the fire,Sand thought
Patty observed Moon's first, because she had pushed Sand out of her way while she was looking for Bill, usually Sand would have fought back, but, this time, she felt a little reluctant to show Patty her picture
"Why, it's beautiful!"Patty exclaimed,"here" she said putting out a hand for Moon to put her picture in,"give it to me and I'll put it on the fridge," she said
Moon did as Patty had offered and Patty place the horse drawing in her lap
She turned back to Moon,"now, go to the wash room and get the old wash board," she said,"you have some Crayon on your dress!" she said pointing to the small brown spot on her purple dress
Moon nodded to show that she had heard her and hurried off to the wash room to clean her dress
"Come show me your picture, Sand!" she said motioning for her to come over
Sand took in a gulp of air and took a step forword,she will like my picture, she reasured herself,it looks pretty! she held out the picture to Patty who took it from her hands, put on her glasses and held it close to her face to look at it,she must be admiring to find detile! she told herself once again trying to stop herself from trembling
Patty turned to Sand, not giving her picture back to her,"it's,um,nice!" she sadi quickly smiling, she leaned in close to Sand's ear,"I'll put it in a special place!" she whispered
That got Sand's hopes up,"why don't you go get Moon, go upstairs, tell the boys to get ready for Dinner and go wash up,ok?"Patty suggested
"Ok!" Sand said with a big smile on her face, she soon disappered intot he wash room

Patty had left out the door imediently after Sand was out of earshot, she ran across the yard over to where Bill was resting, she leaned over to his ear,"come inside," she whispered ergently, she was clasping Sand's picture tightly,"we have to talk abouit Sand,NOW!" she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house before he could say any more
She lead him into their room, where she knew that the kids wouldn't disturb them, she handed Bill Sand's picture, he looked at all of it before looking back up at her with a stunned expresion,"she drew them from this morning!" she whispered, even thougth she knew she didn't have to
Bill nodded,"Patty," he gave her a look from somber brown eyes,"I think that it's time that we tell them,The Truth," he said
Patty looked like her jaw was about to touch the floor,"NO!" she said sturnly,"not after what happened this morning! we dion't need them comming back, it's too dangerous!" she cried
Bill grabbed her hands and touched them to his face to warm her chills,"but, that is why Noah gave them to us, so that we could train them when the time was right," he told her calmly,"and they are at the age of 10, which is when they should satr training," he finished
Patty nodded and pulled her hands off his face,"yes," she said in a determaned tone,"I believe it is time"
They walked out of their room, heads held high, and as they passed the Living Room, Bill trough Sand's drawing into the slow burning fire, making it dance with bright orange, and the picture faded...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)   Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race) Empty

Back to top Go down

Octave Race Book (# 1: The Octave Race)
Page 1 of 1