Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking with his sister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Talking with his sister Empty
PostSubject: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 19:41

Snakepaw had come to talk to his sister. Though he didn’t know her well, he thought she could only understand him. He padded down to the territory that sepperated ShadowClan from SkyClan. He sat down an looked around for Dragonsoul.

Talking with his sister 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011 - 20:43

Dragonsoul was once again in her watching tree when she smelled her brother. Her ears pricked up and she jumped down form her tree. padding over to him she mewed "Here for any reason little brother?" she could tell he had something on his mind. She put her tail on his head on greeting.

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 13:54

He smiled but sighed,”Ohh it’s nothing ,except for mosspaw”, he meowed. He knew mosspaw had been attacked by his sister and he defended both, but now he was on Dragonsoul’s side.The apprentice should have just stayed in ShadowClan.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 15:42

OOC; thats mean! HOW RUDE

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 15:57

ooc: Frreedom of speech :)

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Talking with his sister Account-personality-results
Talking with his sister Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 17:41

Dragonsoul looked interested. "Ah yes, I saw what happened." she mewed back to him. "She should have stayed in shadowclan." she looked him strait in the eyes. "She would still be my friend, not blind, and not in a forbidden love." she looked at him "She isn't hurting you right?"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 17:53

OCC:wait about what?idk lol my cat has different feelings then me though.

Snakepaw sighed”No,I just don’t think she know how hard it was to maintain this clan.she seemed to mess it up”. Snakepaw flinched at the word ’forbidden love”,“I hope I never get caught up in the same thing she is”.

OCC2:lol snake is mean

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:03

Occ- good so is drags, and I looked at the topic on the fallen oak I think

"You shouldn't if you stay where you are." she mewed "I can tell that she is messing it up thought, and a forbidden love with a thunderclan cat, docent help skyclan at all." she darkened her gaze "If anything she's messing everything up." she nuzzled her brother "Just come to me whenever you need anything, Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:35

"thanks sister",he meowed and sat down saddly."If only life wasn't so complicated."

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptyTue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:40

Dragonsoul sat down as well "That's what life is, Snakepaw." she looked at him careingly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 11:30

ooc- Hey! Snakepaw is supposed to be her friend AND I could leave so you guys would be med catlis. JKING or am I

PostSubject: Re: Talking with his sister   Talking with his sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with his sister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Highpine-
Jump to: