Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My clans cats mweors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

My clans cats mweors. Empty
PostSubject: My clans cats mweors.   My clans cats mweors. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm

These are my Clans I made them up I will start with GoldClan:

Leader:
Shingstar
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Shiningstar

Deputy:
Owlwhisker
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Owlwhisker

Med cat:
Spawtail
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Spawntail

Warriors:
Snakefang
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Snakefang

Leopardfur
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Leopardfur

Wildfire
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Wildfire

Rainpool
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Rainpool

Flamestripe
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Flamestripe

Apprentices:
Birdpaw
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Birdpaw

Mudpaw
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Mudpaw

Thunderpaw
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Thunderpaw

Snowpaw
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Snowpaw

Queens:
Rosepetal
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Rosepetal

Sandheart
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Sandheart

Blueflower
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Blueflower

Elders:
Halftail
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Halftail

Oneeye
My clans cats mweors. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\Oneeye

Well thats GoldClan Ill do WaterClan next but it might not be soon.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

My clans cats mweors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: