Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Empty
PostSubject: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 17:36

Mosspaw sat under jagged-rock (XD almost put high again) and waited to talk with them...

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 17:47

Bramblestar sat and watched Mosspaw.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Account-personality-results
Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 17:51

Mosspaw did not notice him and just sat staring at the entrance waiting for an enemy clan to come then she suddenly mewed "okay this will take for ever" when she turned around she noticed him. She padded over to him and mewed "Do you know if dragonsoul will be a good mentorr" a look of consern in her eyes

OOC: EPICLY EPIC SHORT POST FAIL

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 17:57

Lilacbreeze padded and sat down next to Bramblestar and Mosspaw. "I'm sure she will be the greatest mentor!" she mewed with a forced smile.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 18:00

"Yeah but when ever i play with her i feel like she gets embaressed and she well isnt completey awsome"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 18:36

Dragonsoul listened from afar and her green eyes turned dull, in sadness, but also complete annoyance. "Gezz, it's not like warriors usually play with apprentices." She thought. She walked over to them, her eyes turned back to bright green as she tryed to be happy. "Hello Mosspaw, Bramblestar." she said sitting down.

OCC- GOSH GUYS >:O
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 18:50

Foxkit bounced up to Dragonsoul, unaware of her adopted mother's mood. "Hi Dragonsoul!" She squeaked and bounced around her. Then she noticed that Bramblestar was staring at her and she stood still and tried to look like a warrior. "Hello Bramblestar." She squealed.

Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 18:59

Ooc: What was that for? Lilac just said you'd be a good mentor! Why are you guys ignoring her?

Ic: Lilacbreese looked at Foxkit and smiled. She sighed and felt suddenly unwanted.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 19:02

"Hi Lilacbreeze." She mewed and puffed out her tiny chest, her eyes staring up at Lilacbreeze with admiration. "One day, I'll be a warrior just like you."

OOC: Or a leader, just like, myself. XD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 19:15

OCC- ohh sorry, i kinda take that OCC back ^.^

IC- "Hi there Foxkit, how are you." she mewed, now happy at the sight of her kit.

OCC- Ohh so i am Fox's mom, cool ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 19:45

OOC: We agreed on that, right? 8o

IC: "Hiiii Dragonsoul!" She caterwauled and flung herself at the she-cat, pretending to attack her.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011 - 20:13

OCC- you told me about it, you just never told me for sure, and i agree to it so ^.^

Dragonsoul Fell to the ground pretending to be overwhelmed by the small kits attack. "You got me, Foxkit!" She mewed, laughing. "Playing with kits is so fun, they are full of energy and always ready for the future. " She thought

OCC- i feel like im being watched because an admin is meh kit O.o
i must make my rping perfect .-.
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 3:23

ooc: Bloo is able to join cuz she hash another life thats leader xD mmkay XD(the title says leader, dep and drag)

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Account-personality-results
Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 9:28

OCC- Oh yeah thats ture xD
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011 - 13:28

ooc- very true XD EVEN THOUGH I MEANT SHADOWCLAN :D

ic- " Hi Dragonsoul when will we start my battle training" she mewed hoping ONE day she could be a medicine cat with people like this i dont think i could ever be medicine cat! she thought sadly hiding her expresion

PostSubject: Re: Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon   Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk with the leader deputy and dragooon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next