Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chillin on Sunningrocks

Go down 
+5
Pinely-san
Sun
Sandlyness
not fish
Sleepy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:01

Deadfrost put on a sarcastic grin. "Say what you want," he laughed. "The are not yours." He lifted a paw over the rocks, not quite touching them. He gave her a mocking stare. "Your paws are to fat to fit in the cracks to catch voles, anyways."

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:05

"And you're talking." she muttered. Pinespirit tackled the ThunderClan warrior away from the rocks. She stepped backwards and sat in the spot she was in before.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 N6a5zHfChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 IMrnxD6Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 GMXQgOOChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:08

Deafrost sat up, unscathed. "We have fat paws? Who are the ones who have prey all year around, so they can stuff themselves like kittypets?" he growled. "I'm of afraid of you." He held his paw over the rocks once again, teeth bared.

OOC: Dead is...persistent XD You should probably call Cheery or someone over to help joo XDD

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:13

"For your information, we don't have prey all year around!" Pinespirit's fur bristled and she struck Deadfrost.

Pinespirit used Front Paw Strike, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 SP

HP: 100/100

SP: 270/280

"Keep away," she hissed, prepared for a blow from the ThunderClan warrior.

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 N6a5zHfChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 IMrnxD6Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 GMXQgOOChillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:23

OO: I said no battle system =.= I hate it.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:26

ooc: oh, well. life isn't fair >:3 XD

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:42

Deadfrost gave his head a shake, blood spattering on the ground. He hissed and leaped at her.

Deadfrost used Front Paw Strike, doing 15 damage and taking 25 stamina.

Dead: 46/60
175/200

Pine: 85/100
270/280

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 14:50

ooc: no. warriors deal 11 damage and it costs 10 sp not 25 XD

ic: Pinespirit hissed and lashed at him again.

Pinespirit used FPS dealing 14 damage and costing 10 SP

Dead: 32/60
190/200

Pine: 89/100
270/280

that's how it should be.. xD

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:01

OOC: Whoops...I be going ta do something ebil >:D But I end it after this because I have to finish Tall's training.

IC: Deadfrost felt warm blood pulse out of the wound. He growled, and turned away, into some strong smelling bushes, as if he had given up. For a long while, it was silent. Then, out of a different, bush, Deadfrost exploded out of it, leaved spindling everywhere.

Deadfrost used the Lightning Strike, doing 50 damage and costing 30 stamina.

Dead: 32/60
160/200

Pine:39/100
270/280

Deadfrost spat in her face, and turned around. His paw was throbbing badly. "I want no more bloodshed. Keep our rocks...for now," he threatened, and stalked away.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:06

ooc: um.. dude.. it says that u cant use it until they make one for each clan.. FAIL

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:13

Sleepyyawn watched them fight with boredom. Deadfrost was brave, but stupid to attack someone much stronger then herself. "While you get your tails whooped, let me just take a moment to say that if the territory has always been ours since cats first joined the forest, and we defended it from invasion, that it is ours. And another thing...." He mewed while unsheathing his claws. "More RiverClan should be here any second now." He glared with icy eyes at the other THunderClan cats.

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:15

OOC: I know, I'm busy and not thinking righjt at the moment XD I'm actually going to suggest the other special moves of da other Clans, I have the Battles of the Clans book.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:20

ooc: idk to post or.. xD

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 15:21

OOC: Naw. Sleepeh, just end eet here :P

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 17:36

OOC: We need Sun, Leo, or Sand to post.

Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin on Sunningrocks   Chillin on Sunningrocks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillin on Sunningrocks
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next