Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Just a Kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2846

I'm Just a Kid Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just a Kid   I'm Just a Kid EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 18:04

Rapidfire glanced around camp, she wanted to go out. She knew she was probably supposed to take someone with her but asking felt so awkward. She felt so surrounded by friends but somehow at the same time like she was all alone here.

She knew that she could go up to anyone here and ask them to go with her and they probably would. But that was the just the thing... she would have to ask.

It was exactly that which made her feel so alone. If any of her clanmates were prompted to go with her they likely would... but none of them was asking for her. When they needed patrols or hunts they always asked one another but it felt like no one would ever ask for her by name. She wanted to get along with all of them sure, but why was it always her that had to ask for them to do something? She shuffled on her paws, was there something wrong with her? Feelings of unease spread through her fluffy pelt. Her whole life she had tried so hard to want to become close with all of them, yet it felt now like if she were to disappear tomorrow nothing would change, no one would notice.

Was it normal to feel this way?

Taking a quick glance over her shoulder and seeing no one was watching she slipped out of camp and went out on her own. Perhaps she just needed some time on her own?

She found herself going no where in particular just pacing over the moor-lands. She was in a half dazed state of just sort of shuffling along lost in deep thought. When she blinked she glanced around paws freezing up. She had wandered into shadowclan land and took several steps back as she pinned her ears to her head. Glancing around she could see the border back behind her and she darted back towards it hoping to get back to her side before anyone recognized her mistake.

"Tsk Tsk... Tresspassing are we?"

The voice made Rapidfires heart skip a beat as she scampered around towards the familiar voice. "s-swiftheart!? she exclaimed seeing the warriors white pelt now.

"It was a mistake I assure you" she quickly meowed hoping her friend would believe her.

The white furred warrior grinned and pawed at the younger cat in an almost playful demeanor. "dont worry, I know, I saw you zoned out of your mind walking along... what are you doing? Are you okay? We really need to stop running into each other this way, remember last time with the predator?"

Rapidfire blinked and stood there speechless for a second, "erm, right... yeah. thanks for saving me by the way, I ... I dont know something isn't right I just don't know what it is, I just feel alone"

Swiftheart settled next to her friend and hummed a little thinking "perhaps you need an adventure, something that you could focus on achieving? Sometimes I think we get so in a routine that things can feel that way? Though I dont really know your entire circumstance.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

I'm Just a Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Hidden Outcropping-
Jump to: