Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

fight like my sister-- that's a compliment (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

fight like my sister-- that's a compliment (c) Empty
PostSubject: fight like my sister-- that's a compliment (c)   fight like my sister-- that's a compliment (c) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024 - 11:51

Wolfpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan| he/him
"You don't believe me? You will. You will become a true believer."

When was the last time Wolfpaw had had a sit-down-chat with his sister? He didn't really remember. If he was entirely honest, he had forgotten about her. They went on patrols yes, and he remembered her then-- And then he came back, someone mentioned his sister, and he had to stop and think who they were talking about. A snow-white molly always came to mind first, and then he pulled Hedgepaw back through the fog. And he realised he had not spoken to her about the owl. And then he had seen a flash of Quillsplashes fur somewhere and realised that must have been the toms plan all along; distract him, and kill his sister when he wasn't looking. His sister, his--

His eyes fixed on the brown-white pelt of Hedgepaw, and he felt a tingling in his paws. Approach. He did so almost mechanically, lowering his head to butt sharply into her shoulder, and then slink around to her other side. "You did not tell me what happened with the owl," He said, monotonously. He flicked his tongue over his lips. His expression forgot to change, blank and dark and then, Hedgepaw. His sister. And Quillsplash wanted to kill her. "I am sorry for not checking in with you sooner," He continued, and it sounded warmer this time. He inclined his head downward. She was smaller than him, and he wondered if she always was. He did not remember. "What happened?"  

discord: moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down

fight like my sister-- that's a compliment (c)
Page 1 of 1