Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hi, what's your name? [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hi, what's your name? [c] Empty
PostSubject: hi, what's your name? [c]   hi, what's your name? [c] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 20:53

Sillykit
Kit | ThunderClan | he/him

Forest Language
Feral Language

It was simply awful! Sillykit was just wobbling around the camp, his eyes wide with wonder as he explored every nook and cranny... And then a sharp pain shot through his front right paw! He had stepped on a thorn.

"Owie! Owwwie!" Sillykit whimpered, lifting his injured paw, and inspecting it with big, round eyes. A huge thorn was lodged in his pad. He knew he needed help!

Waddling as fast as his little three legs could carry him, he clumsily made his way to the medicine den. His injured paw was held high. He peered inside, looking for the rumored kind medicine cat.

"Hellooo, Fawnthhine!" He mewed as soon as he spotted her, his voice a cracky mix of squeaks and lisps. "I got a... Uh.. A thown sthtuck in my paw, and it huwtsth WEALLY bad. Could you help me, pleathe? My mama thold me you could help!"

He blinked up at the medicine cat with wide eyes, his tail flicking with discomfort.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down

hi, what's your name? [c]
Page 1 of 1