Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 21:01

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

Honeydew's melancholic blue gaze darted around the clearing from her spot atop the Tallbranch. Clouds covered the sun, and a chilly newleaf drizzle had been ongoing for several days. The rain may have stopped, but the clouds still blotted out the warm rays of the sun. Honeydew blinked. SkyClan would gain a new apprentice today, rain or shine.

"May all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" she yowled, her summons echoing throughout the clearing. Dry heads poked out of the mouths of dens, eyes both curious and unimpressed at the prospect of coming out from their comfortable nests. The deputy's blue gaze seized the nursery, waiting for one very special kit to make her appearance. She had put much thought into who this particular kit's mentor would be, and her tail flicked with suppressed excitement as she awaited her clanmates to gather around.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 12:07

Kestrelkit looked down at the wet ground in front of the nursery. A dark grey paw touched the ground and her ears flicked back in a bit of discontent. Her green eyes peered over towards Tallbranch. Curiousity pushed her to walk slowly out towards it. Green eyes looked down at the ground constantly to weave her way around the gathered puddles and looked for the higher points. When she reached a good little patch of solid ground, she looked back up towards Honeydew. Wondering what the call could be about. Her white-tipped tail curled around her paws tightly.

uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 18:52

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

"SkyClan," Honeydew began as warriors and apprentices gathered around, "We are experiencing trying times. The forest is dangerous, and it has been difficult for all of us to cope with the new restrictions set in place." Her blue eyes glanced around her gathered clanmates, meeting some of their eyes, whoever she could catch. "But despite these strange and dangerous times, our clan continues to grow, and it is time for yet another apprentice to be named. SkyClan grows stronger each day." A purr escaped the young deputy's throat as her gaze found little Kestrelkit.

"Kestrelkit, please step forward," she mewed, beckoning the little kit forward. Honeydew jumped down from her place on Tallbranch and stood, welcoming the kit to the foot of the tree. "Kestrelkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and thus it is time you became an apprentice. From now until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Kestrelpaw. I will proudly be your mentor." Her bright blue eyes sparkled with excitement and joy and she leaned forward to touch noses with her apprentice... her first apprentice!

The deputy had no idea what it was like to be appointed mentor to an apprentice. She had performed so many of these ceremonies, but not once had she taken one for herself. She had pondered it for a couple of moons as she watched Kestrelkit's interactions with her littermate and the clan. This was a kit that Honeydew saw a lot of light inside. The newly-named apprentice was full of warmth, promising SkyClan a brighter future. Something about Kestrelpaw reminded Honeydew of herself. Her gentle nature would be nurtured, and Honeydew could only hope to be half the mentor Mistflower was to her.

My very own apprentice! she beamed.

"Mistflower taught me many things, and I promise to teach you everything I know," she added as she gazed warmly down into her apprentice's eyes. "I'm sure you're excited to get started, but take some time to go meet the other apprentices, and organize your nest," she offered. "This evening we will begin your training."

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 19:04

Kestrelkit listened to the announcement curiously. Her green eyes watched Honeydew while she spoke. They widened when she realized what this was, and when the pale she-cat leaped down from the Tallbranch she eagerly jumped over towards her. The mud bothered her a lot less now. What was a little mud to get between her and her apprenticeship? She stopped at the foot of the Tallbranch with a wide smile and glanced back eagerly to see if her mother and Ridgepaw were watching.

She looked back at Honeydew while she continued, and the next words made her little mouth drop open in surprise. She was going to be Honeydew's apprentice? Kestrelpaw's eyes gleamed in delight while she leaned forward to touch noses with her new mentor. Still wide-eyed in delight and excitement.
"I can't wait to learn everything! I promise I won't let you down!" She declared. Listening to Honeydew's advice with a quick nod, she turned to go run towards the apprentice's den with cheer in every pawstep, then paused when she was about to pass the nursery. Looking over at the den that had been her home all her life until now. She blinked a couple of times, then carried on towards the other den, where she'd make a new nest.

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5660

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 17:20

Stoneheart sat among the gathered cats, a soft smile on her face as she watched Kestrelkit be called forward. As with her brother, the warrior couldn't help but feel the moment was bittersweet. She was proud that her daughter was growing, of course, but couldn't time wait just the once, let her be protective over her kits just a little longer before they had to face the harsh realities of the world they lived in?

Honeydew would be her mentor, and Stoneheart lifted her head, gazing at the deputy who had once been her sister's apprentice. Then, Stoneheart offered her a silent nod, watching with a soft smile as Kestrelpaw joined the apprentices.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1