Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Should Know You[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

I Should Know You[C] Empty
PostSubject: I Should Know You[C]   I Should Know You[C] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 8:44 pm

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

Smokeykit. One of Leopardstar's kits, brother to Cardinalkit and Briarkit. She had no impression of him, hardly realising that he existed most of the time, as were the case for most of her denmates. But now he was the only other kit in the nursery. Everyone else was out and about in camp, while she had chosen to remain inside to attempt to weave together some flowers in peace. Well, she was done now, and as she raised her head she realised she was not alone. He was here. And his presence urged her to strike conversation. The exact reason she had wanted to be alone in the first place. She shifted her paws, conscious of the flower crown of daisies she had merticulously weaved together resting by her paws. "H-hey! Would- wouldyoulikethisflowercrown?" Stars, what was she saying? Did he even understand what she was saying? Why did she say it? Heat rippled through her as she ducked her head in embarassment.

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: I Should Know You[C]   I Should Know You[C] EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:36 pm

SMOKEYKITi need you so much closer . . .
he/him - shadowclan kit
Smokeykit glanced up from his mossball practice, a bit startled as the she-kit spoke. She'd never said a word to him before - and he supposed he'd never spoken to her, either. There were a lot of kits in the nursery, after all, and he was usually occupied with his sisters. Well, they'd hatched some crazy plot to sneak out of camp, and he wasn't having it. The code existed for a reason, and nobody seemed to understand that but him.

He looked down at the crown, surprise flashing in his sky blue gaze. "For...me?" He wasn't too sure he understood. Nobody had ever given him a gift before - if that's what this was. He was...oddly flattered. And it was, oddly, really well-woven, and really pretty, and he didn't even really like flowers usually - but it would be impolite to refuse. The smoke-furred tom tilted his head in confusion, but smiled softly. "Sorry, what'd you say? Oh - but where'd you learn to do this?" He pawed gently at the crown of daisies. Normally he wouldn't ask - it wasn't like he was going to make one, anyway, not on his own time - but he was awfully bored, and sick of waiting for the day he reached his sixth moon. Why not entertain a Clanmate? She might make a strong, loyal patrol mate one day - maybe even a friend. If he ever wanted to be deputy, he'd need friends.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: I Should Know You[C]   I Should Know You[C] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 5:58 am

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

He seemed surprised, perplexed, confused, and every new word of question only served to make her shrink into herself even more. Juniperkit turned her gaze to her paws, watching as her claws curled into the soft nursery floor before unravelling again. He seemed polite, and she wondered if he was actually glad to have gotten the crown, or if he simply smiled out of duty and pity. Did he find her gift pitiful? She knew some warriors thought her works useless pieces of scraps-- did he think so too? Green eyes peered up to sneak a peek at the smoke-furred tom, blinking in surprise when she caught an intrigued gaze of soft sky blue eyes. Was he... curious? Her head rose a little so that she could carefully regard Smokeykit. Her head tilted to the side, her tail flicking up and down as she starred at him. After a short pause, she answered in a soft voice, "The walls taught me." She looked at the nursery ceiling, then jabbed her paw up at the woven bramble branches. "Flowers are pretty similar," She added, as if what she was saying would make a lot of sense to her denmate. Her gaze dropped back down to the flower crown. "Do you want something other than daisies? Raven feathers would look nice on you with light blue flowers," She offered.

PostSubject: Re: I Should Know You[C]   I Should Know You[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Know You[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: