Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reset my life (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Reset my life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Reset my life (Open)   Reset my life (Open) EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 19:13

I'm back between villages, and everything's still

Tigerkit

In the darkness of the nursery, Tiger's paws and tail twitched frantically as he dreamed, the tom's face scrunching up in anguish.  A nightmare raged in his head, of blood and crying for a mother that would never come back, and when he finally snapped himself back to wakefulness wet tears bordered the kit's yellow eyes.  Why do I keep having to see her like that? My stupid mind...  Looking around he saw that he was the only cat still in the den; since it was nighttime most of ShadowClan were out and about.  This change of lifestyle, as well as how they changed his name to add 'kit' at the end, all added to the rogue tom's anxiety.  So far Quillsplash, the tom who had rescued him, had made sure that he was comfortable and safe, but this ShadowClan didn't feel like his home...and he wasn't sure if it ever could.

Emerging from the den into the crisp night air, Tigerkit found a spot to sit right outside of the nursery entrance, brown tabby fur fluffed up and mussed from lack of care.  He watched as the warriors and apprentices went about their jobs, smiles on their faces.  Other younger kits played nearby while their mothers watched, the sight sending a shock of envy through him.  This place was...strange.  He had never even properly spoken to another cat besides his parents before coming here, and yet these cats lived their whole lives alongside each other, growing and hunting together.  Quillsplash had tried to explain something to him about a leader and other clans and a Warrior Code, but it had all sounded like mumbling to him.  It was too much for him to take in.  So instead he watched, quietly crouched down next to a fern, as these cats he could now call his 'Clanmates' lived their lives parallel to his own.

discord: rainyheart  | timezone: pst | code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Reset my life (Open)   Reset my life (Open) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 20:31

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

There had been a new kit around. Juniperkit hardly paid attention to her denmates, mostly because of how many of them there were, but for reasons unknown to her, the tabby tom stood out. Perhaps it was the lingering air of grief and things long lost that seperated him from the usual cheer of their denmates. When she saw him, she wanted to be kind. She felt as if he might need it. There was a loneliness in his eyes that bordered envy, an emotion she could understand. And so, she was compelled to speak to him one day.

"Hello," She called out a greeting, aware of the softness in which her words were spoken. For some reason, she felt that he might appreciate it more than dislike it. As her greeting lingered between them, she sat down beside him. Her gaze flickered to his face, tracing his gaze to the crowds of her clanmates around before eventually returning to him. "How are you feeling?" She asked gently. She wanted to get to know him.

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Reset my life (Open)   Reset my life (Open) EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 21:34

I'm back between villages, and everything's still

Tigerkit

Tigerkit was pulled out of his thoughts by the soft voice of another kit, and his head quickly turned to look at her as she approached.  He didn't know her name, but he had seen her around a few times.  He had even noticed her glancing at him sometimes before looking away when he had felt her gaze on his pelt.  He supposed it was natural for his denmates to be curious about him, even if it made his skin prickle.  "...Hi."  His voice was low and mumbled, and Tigerkit didn't look her in the eye.  Why did talking make him feel so anxious?  She didn't seem deterred by his shyness however, and Tigerkit's ears perked as she moved closer to him and asked her next question; how are you feeling?

He felt a lurch in his stomach and quickly looked away as tears welled in his eyes.  She's just being kind, she probably doesn't want to know how I really feel.  I don't want to burden her with that...  Yet, the way she asked seemed so genuine.  Swallowing hard, Tigerkit controlled his voice and looked at the ground, carefully picking his words.  "I'm, uh...I'm alright, I guess.  Everyone has been really kind to me so far.  It's hard to...make friends though.  The only cat I know is Quillsplash.  He's been looking out for me."  Pausing for a moment, Tigerkit managed to force a small smile onto his face and turned towards the she-kit.  "Thank you, for asking.  Um, I don't know your name?"

discord: rainyheart  | timezone: pst | code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Reset my life (Open)   Reset my life (Open) EmptyMon 29 Apr 2024 - 5:55

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

Tigerkit seemed hesitant; she could almost hear his thoughts out loud. He thinks that he should just brush off her question, and that she didn't mean to actually ask how he was doing. But at the same time he was hesitant about whether that was true. Eventually, he seemed to reach his decision, and talked to her with a voice that was carefully measured and calculated. Juniperkit reminded herself that this wasn't the real Tigerkit, but an attempt to appear normal to her-- to undermine his emotions. She waited for him to finish, giving him all her attention throughout. "My name's Juniperkit," She introduced herself, "And I'll be your friend. You said it was hard making friends, right? So I'll be your friend."

PostSubject: Re: Reset my life (Open)   Reset my life (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reset my life (Open)
Page 1 of 1