Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Will Be Found [Rainkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

You Will Be Found [Rainkit] Empty
PostSubject: You Will Be Found [Rainkit]   You Will Be Found [Rainkit] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 18:26

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

When Lilyvalley had entered the nursery that day, she had been planning on seeing her sister. Swiftheart, with her bleeding heart, had taken in a bunch of kits, and she had wanted to meet them. After all, those were her nieces and nephews. There was no way she was going to not be a part of their lives. And it would be good time to spend with her own son, as well.

But there was another kit in the den that Lilyvalley had not recognized. Granted, she was not very good at keeping up with other cats. But what she could recognize was that this kit was alone. A pang of pity shot through her heart as she noticed the kit only had 3 legs. So she crouched down to talk to the poor thing.

"Hi, there. I'm Lilyvalley. Is your mama here?" Her voice was uncharacteristically soft, but then again, it only carried that hard edge when cats annoyed her (which was sadly all too often). And this was just a kit, one who had done absolutely nothing wrong.

And in any case, no kit deserved to be alone. Lilyvalley knew that very well.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

You Will Be Found [Rainkit] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: You Will Be Found [Rainkit]   You Will Be Found [Rainkit] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 18:55

Rainkit was most certainly not sulking in the corner again. No. She was simply… thinking. Yes. The small kitten scrabbled about in the dust with her front paw in search of bugs to play with, tail lashing from time to time as she considered how unfair everything was! It wasn’t fair that she wasn’t let out into camp yet, just unfair! She was far more competent than other kits her age, obviously, and could totally defend herself from anything that tried to eat her. One of the queens had told her a story of a swarm of rats invading camp, but that was just plain mouse dung. Rainkit would eat the rats. Yum. She paused her playing for a moment, picturing herself eating all the big bad rats in one gulp and being made leader of ShadowClan and conquering the whole forest all by herself…

It was a good thing that Rainkitstar was never caught off guard, because otherwise she might’ve been a teensy tiny bit startled by the sudden appearance of another cat. A big cat, too! One with a pretty calico pelt and clean wispy fur. Rainkit paused, remembering all the times the queens had been cross with her for one reason or another, and self-consciously licked the dust from her paw. She didn’t want to get in trouble for digging up the nursery again. That was the queens’ fault, anyways, because if they’d just let her out to play, rats be cursed, then she could run around out in camp! And hunt enough for the whole clan, too, more than likely.

“Lilvevalley?” She tried to mew back, ear twitching. That was a kinda hard name. “No, ma’am, and I didn’t do it, promise!” That was probably why the big cat wanted to know where her mother was, but Rainkit wasn’t about to tell her that the queens were all kinda in charge of her. Maybe if she didn’t tell the big cat, she couldn’t get in trouble? And what for? She’d never seen her in the nursery before, so she couldn’t have messed up her nest?

Rainkit attempted her very best winning smile, one crooked fang jutting out of her maw, tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Or was Livallry with the medicine cat? Rainkit had seen more than enough of the medicine cat lately, which was mouse-brained, because she was just as healthy as everyone else in the nursery. “And I’ve never been sick!” She added proudly.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Will Be Found [Rainkit]   You Will Be Found [Rainkit] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 19:16

Lilyvalley

Lilyvalley couldn't help but chuckle as the kit completely butchered her name. That was fine. It was kind of cute, actually.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I know you didn't do nothing. I was just curious what a kit like you was doing all by your little lonesome. You....do have a family, don't you?" It was a little straightforward, to just straight up and ask that. Especially when part of her felt like she already knew the answer. If she was being honest, she didn't fully know how to go about these sorts of things. Swiftheart was always better at talking to cats, making them feel better. But Lilyvalley just couldn't bring herself to leave this kit.

"You know, I have a son in here, too. His name is Beetlekit. He's a really sweet kit, you and him might make pretty good friends. A-and my sister is actually here, too. Swiftheart. She is very loving. If you wanted, you, uh, you could be a part of this family, too. O-only if you wanted to, I mean. I know we only just met, but I could take care of you."

You Will Be Found [Rainkit] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: You Will Be Found [Rainkit]   You Will Be Found [Rainkit] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 20:02

Rainkit straightened up a little at the big cat’s words, preening. This was a good sort of cat, the kind that had brains. Of course she hadn’t done nothing! It wasn’t like she had a history of putting ants in cats’ nests, or playing too rough, or trying to sneak out, or nothing like that. She was the bestest ever, a slim sleek silver phantom in the shadows. “I’m looking for bugs to play with,” she informed Lilehveh, grinning. “Bugs are fun to play with.”

Bugs didn’t look at her funny, and even though kits would be kits and Rainkit was certainly guilty of looking at her clanmates funny herself, especially when they had moss all in their fur or something… she glanced up at Lillyvalley, narrowing her eyes. “I dunno, do you?” She shot back defensively, tail-tip flicking. Oh, she heard the queens, heard them talk in hushed voices when they thought she wasn’t listening, about that poor little kit without mother or father or even all her limbs, and pity? She might not know it by name yet, but pity made her furious.

Lilyvalley continued, making Rain feel a little sheepish, and even though she kinda wanted to go off and look for bugs some more something in the older cat’s voice made her listen. Beetlekit? “I like beetles,” she said. “And Swiftheart is nice.”

Lilyvalley’s words hung in the air for a moment. Rainkit blinked up at her. Cats had told her they’d take care of her, of course, but always sort of tired about it, dutiful almost, if she knew the word. This cat seemed to care. Actually care, or maybe Rain was just chasing daydreams, but… she wanted to be cared about. Her specifically. Not just the Clans’ kits in general.

She grinned, all lopsided with the one fang pinching her maw, and jumped forward, burying herself in that pretty neat pelt without a touch of shame or hesitancy. She liked this cat, her and her long name, and thy was alright by her.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Will Be Found [Rainkit]   You Will Be Found [Rainkit] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 12:29

Lilyvalley

For a moment, Lilyvalley hadn't known how this kit would react to her offer. She seemed to be quite defensive, and frankly she couldn't blame her. She knew what it was, for cats to look down on her, see her as someone not deserving. Some cats still called for her to take Beetlekit and leave the Clan, despite the fact that she had been born here just the same as them. Stars, Lilyvalley hadn't even known how much that hurt until now.

But the kit seemed to consider her words for a moment, and without wasting another second, practically dove into her fur. Lilyvalley felt a purr bubble in her chest as she wrapped her paws around the kit, drawing her into her embrace, as a smile tugged at her lips.

Swiftheart may have been better at comforting cats, but Lilyvalley must have done something right today. And she vowed to herself that as long as Rainkit was in her care, she would never have to feel like she was an outcast. Rainkit would always have at least one cat in this Clan who would always have her back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Will Be Found [Rainkit]   You Will Be Found [Rainkit] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Will Be Found [Rainkit]
Page 1 of 1