Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

all eyes on me [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

all eyes on me [C] Empty
PostSubject: all eyes on me [C]   all eyes on me [C] EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 14:00

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk hated the nursery. There was a terrible miasma clinging to the walls of the den and leaking into the surrounding air that stuck to him like barbs. He tried to avoid it as much as possible. But occasionally... occasionally he would get stuck with repairing the structure, fetching moss for the inhabitants, or any number of things that brought him nearer to the awful space. He wasn't one to neglect his duties, but whenever that time came, Silverhawk always wished he was the lazy sort. At least it was just bedding material today-- something he could deliver easily and be done with. Or it would have been, at least, if he'd been paying attention while he walked. Distracted by his sourness, he hadn't noticed the kit in his path until a forepaw was fumbling against her body and earning an immediate cry of indignation. Stray feathers and loose strands of lichen fell loose from his mouth's careful grasp, and his brow furrowed at watching everything hit the ground. "Sorry, sorry," Silverhawk muttered around what his left in his mouth. Stooping to collect what he'd dropped, "Take a feather. You'll be alright."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

all eyes on me [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: all eyes on me [C]   all eyes on me [C] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 21:53

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

Startled green eyes looked up at the creature that had sent her rolling across the soft nursery ground. Her mouth opened to apologise, but before she could say anything the tom was already saying sorry to her. She starred at him in silence as he fumbled to pick up the pieces of bedding that had fallen to the ground, eyes lingering longingly on the jet-black feathers that nestled amongst the pile. Almost as if the tom had recognised her desire for it, he passed her a few, to which her eyes widened with delight and she took it gently, rearing up to gently nip the bundle with her teeth, careful not to damage it. They were glossy, dark and, she though to herself, would go well with something purple or beige-- a flower or berry, perhaps? She let her thoughts be known as her gaze travelled back to the pile of bedding that the tom had brought, inspecting it in case it weilded any more trinkets. "It's alright. Do you have anything purple or pale yellow?" She asked, voice so soft she hardly heard herself. "A-ah, sorry, I meant to ask if you have anything purple or pale yellow?" She tried again, forcing her voice to rise above a whisper. Sablestrike and Hollowpaw were always so loud, their voices strong and powerful, so why hers end up so weak? The she-kit felt her face grow hot with shame, and she quickly dropped her gaze to her paws. "Sorry," She whispered, though she was sure that the tom hadn't heard it.

Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

all eyes on me [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: all eyes on me [C]   all eyes on me [C] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 19:52

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk's ears flicked. The kit he'd accidentally kicked said--something. He thought so, at least. There was a tiny little whisper that tickled through the air, though he could hardly make out the words. He craned his head closer and remained crouched to hear her better when she spoke. "Purple or...? I don't know." Silverhawk snorted softly, as if the question was silly to ask, but he set down the bundle between his teeth anyway. There were a few wilting flowerheads, ruddy-purple and folding in on themself; some starling feathers, hiding iridescence in their darkness; but nothing yellow. Silverhawk shook his head and pushed the feathers and flowers closer. "These," he murmured, "but I don't know if they're what you're looking for. I didn't really have color in mind."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

all eyes on me [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: all eyes on me [C]   all eyes on me [C] EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 5:18

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

As soon as the flowers and feathers were presented to her, her green eyes sharpened to one of judgement as she prodded one flower head and assesed another iridescent feather. Those feathers looked pretty, and would surely look glorious interweaved into dark red branches and perhaps white flowers, if she could find any. The flowers, on the other hand, would look absolutely amazing dangling from a small crown of ivy vines and similar shades of flowers. Perhaps a few crimson petals would work just as nice. She'd have to badger Hollowpaw for some later.

The warrior's voice brought her out of her thoughts, reminding her that she was still standing in front of a tom six times her size. Juniperpaw let out a small "oh", feeling her pelt flush with embarrassment as she drew the feathers and flowers closer to her. "Yeah, thats uh, thats fine."

all eyes on me [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: all eyes on me [C]   all eyes on me [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

all eyes on me [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: