Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] Empty
PostSubject: don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]   don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Pineblossom

It was no mystery or surprise to anyone that there were cats in the clan who were bad influences. Especially among the apprentices, where personalities were still evolving and thus could land in extremes. Pineblossom did her best to look after her own children and ensure that they did not get out of paw. They were the only cats she was solely responsible for…but Pineblossom could not help but look after some of the other apprentices. Especially those that had fallen in with a crowd that had gathered some looks of ire from the warriors.

Pineblossom took Orchidpaw out on a walk with her that day so they would have a chance to talk alone and without judgment. She looked at the apprentice and asked, “How have things been going for you? It looks like you have quiet a few friends in the clan. Do you get along with them and the other apprentices?”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]   don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

As Orchidpaw strolled beside of Pineblossom, she couldn't help but fidget. Pineblossom was a warrior she didn't know very well, and her sudden interest in her shenanigans left her feeling uneasy. Her bushy tail swayed behind her anxiously.

Was she in trouble? Did Pineblossom suspect something - and what? Why was she asking about my friends?

"I... get along with everyone, I think," Orchidpaw mewed, her voice tinged with nervousness. "My friends are well... fun! They do things that aren't the best idea, but..." Her voice became increasingly uncertain. Not about her friends - but about Pineblossom's intentions. "They're good cats."

She looked over, desperate to change the conversation.

"How are your kits, Pineblossom?" She didn't know them too well. They didn't hang out much with her group - where Orchidpaw was involved, anyway.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]   don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:46 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom nodded along as Orchidpaw spoke. She heard the nerves in her voice, but she dismissed it as Pineblossom’s own fault rather than any indication of tension with Orchidpaw’s friends. Pineblossom would not have been very happy with people asking about her in her childhood, so she didn’t blame Orchidpaw if that was why she spoke with uncertainty. In reply she meowed, “I’m glad that you’re getting along well. It’s good to make those connections in your youth.”

Orchidpaw changed the conversation quickly, but Pineblossom didn’t notice. She was always happy to talk about her children. She said, “They’re doing really well. Their apprenticeships are teaching them a lot. Sablestrike was very kind in assigning so many closely-related cats as their mentors—myself, my other son Silverhawk, my former apprentice Quillsplash…I’m glad they’re getting along well.” She looked at Orchidpaw. “Have you spent much time with them? I know you’re all in separate groups most of the time.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]   don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:19 am

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

Orchidpaw admired the way Pineblossom spoke about her kits - with such pride and warmth lingering in her voice. I wonder how I'll feel about my own kits. Orchidpaw thought. I hope that I'm a good mother, just like Pineblossom.

"Um, actually not at all." She mewed, feeling a little embarrassed to admit that. "They never hang out with Crabpaw, Nettlepaw, Batpaw and I." She added. If they did, she was never included.

She looked up at Pineblossom, curious if she knew why. It felt like they avoided her group, and she didn't mind - but now that it was brought up in conversation, it dug under her pelt.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]   don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 1:52 pm

Pineblossom

Pineblossom tilted her head and looked at Orchidpaw briefly. “Really?” she asked with a hum. Part of her was not terribly surprised; they did not often hang out with other cats, save for Hedgepaw who was the social one of her children. “Perhaps I will ask Sablestrike to organize a few of us from both groups to go on a patrol together so you can get to know one another. My children like to keep to themselves half the time, but socializing would be good for them.” Even if Pineblossom had less than stellar opinions about Orchidpaw’s friend group, she would not keep her children from making friends. And, if she were to listen to her own opinions, she thought it would be good for Orchidpaw to make other friends too.
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]   don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

don't remain too lonesome in a bad crowd [c]
Page 1 of 1