Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my little one [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: my little one [c]   my little one [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:49

Poppyshine

A new member of the family was always something to be celebrated. Poppyshine was happy to have Scorchlight in her family and she was of course happy to have Elmpaw. The apprentice could get into some trouble here and there, sure, but he was still a child. Rather than letting him continue to get into trouble, Poppyshine wanted to help show him fun activities instead. Let him enjoy something productive. That’s what a good deputy would do. That’s what a good grandmother would do as well…Oh stars, she was a grandmother now, wasn’t she?

Poppyshine led Elmpaw towards the broken pools and smiled down at him. “We can get a little fishing done while we’re out so we can be productive…but you can also swim around a bit if you would like.” She laughed and gave him a little wink.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my little one [c]   my little one [c] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 3:56

Elmpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Despite Poppyshine being family now, Elmpaw realized they had never properly interacted. Granted, she was the deputy of the Clan, so he knew she was probably busy. Maybe that was why Elmpaw had been a bit surprised when Poppyshine had wanted to take him out to the broken pools. That wasn't to say it wasn't a welcome surprise, of course. He certainly wasn't going to complain about getting to know his grandmother, and getting an outing with the deputy of the Clan!

Poppyshine was known in the Clan as being one of the more pleasant cats to be around, so when she offered to let him swim a bit, Elmpaw took that in stride, diving in head first. With new leaf having arrived, the water felt so good, and he felt a laugh bubbling from his lips.

"You should come in, too! The water is great!"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

my little one [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my little one [c]   my little one [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 10:35

Poppyshine

Poppyshine lifted a paw to shield herself from some of the splashing water when Elmpaw dived in. She chuckled quietly, enjoying seeing Elmpaw be so lively. Her ear twitched and she said to him, “I’m alright, dear. You enjoy the pool all to yourself.” She would no longer say she was afraid of water, but many moons of that fear certainly created an aversion to it. At this point, Poppyshine has given up on trying to learn to actually swim. “I’m glad it’s not too cold. I wasn’t sure if newleaf had warmed it enough yet.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my little one [c]   my little one [c] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:48

Elmpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

Elmpaw wasn't quite sure why Poppyshine wouldn't want to come for a swim, but that was her choice. He still had the biggest smile on his face. "I have a big pelt, the cold don't bother me! I think it feels amazing! You're really missing out!"

He dove his head under the water, noticing a minnow. It was a bit unorthodox to hunt from below the surface, but part of Elmpaw wanted to challenge himself to see if he could swim fast enough to actually catch it. Although as he swam down, he was actually shocked when he jaws managed to clamp down around the fish's tail, and he was able to bring it up to the surface. It probably helped that it didn't have much room to swim away in the pool of water. Perks of being in an enclosed space, he supposed.

He dropped the minnow at the deputy's paws, his eyes bright as he looked up at her. "Wow, the fish are slow here!"

Elmpaw is attempting to catch a minnow. Attempt was successful! -3 SP
57/60 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

my little one [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Sun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my little one [c]   my little one [c] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:48

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

my little one [c] Mistpe10
my little one [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my little one [c]   my little one [c] EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024 - 15:02

Poppyshine

Poppyshine’s heart did a little jump at seeing Elmpaw swim down under the surface, but she trusted him to handle himself. Sure enough, he surfaced quickly with a fish to boot. She laughed and helped take the fish further away from the water so it could dry out. “Perhaps you’re just fast. That was a good catch. The fish are plentiful in newleaf and it makes it easier to catch them, even through unorthodox methods.”

She settled down onto her belly and let her paw pads rest in the water on the edge of the pools. It felt nice and cool on her paws. “How have you been? I've noticed you and Featherpaw are getting along well.” She will have to try and put them on some patrols together some time. Friendship was good to develop at Elmpaw's age.
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my little one [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my little one [c]   my little one [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

my little one [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Broken Pools-
Jump to: