Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

now it's something that i need [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

now it's something that i need [c] Empty
PostSubject: now it's something that i need [c]   now it's something that i need [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:13

Poppyshine

Part of being a good deputy was checking in on the apprentices. It was something that Poppyshine often looked forward to, although admittedly it was hard to get herself moving and focusing on anything more positive lately. The apprentices were a good place to start…they were more resilient than their older counterparts. At least, Poppyshine was pretty sure that was the case. She…She hoped that was the case.

She approached Snailpaw in camp and quietly asked him to walk with her. They headed just a little out of camp and she started walking just along the outskirts of camp; close enough that they could return at any time, but with a little more privacy. She looked at Snailpaw. “I wanted to ask you how your training is going. Have you been learning a lot lately?”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: now it's something that i need [c]   now it's something that i need [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:45

Snailpaw quietly followed behind Poppyshine, and gave her a gentle slow blink as he followed on her trail.

"Thank you for asking." He purred out, it's nice to have someone check in on you. "I've been having a good time with training, it's interesting learning what Stormdance has to show."

Snailpaw really enjoyed training picking up again. He wasn't able to do much during Leafbare, with him being too sick to move without strain and it not being good weather to do nearly anything.

"I'm really glad to be able to get moving again, you know?"

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: now it's something that i need [c]   now it's something that i need [c] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 16:23

Poppyshine

Poppyshine nodded and gave him a smile. “I’m glad as well. The sickness had been quite a difficult time…I’m glad that the clan has been healthy since we returned.” She looked at him again. “I know that things have been stressful in the clan too following the recent battle against SkyClan. Is there anything that Perchstar or I can do for you? Anything that has been difficult for you?”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now it's something that i need [c]   now it's something that i need [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

now it's something that i need [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: