Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C] Empty
PostSubject: flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C]   flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 18:28

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

This was the warmest day the forest had seen since the end of green-leaf. It wasn't over-hot; just pleasant. It was a day meant for basking, drinking in the sun's soothing rays. And that was exactly where Rookflight found themself late in the afternoon. The hunting patrol they'd been on had concluded, and most of the party was on their way back to camp. Rookflight stayed behind, though, lean figure spilled fluidly over the sun-warmed stones. Rookflight, and one other: Willowwisp.

Drowsily, they lifted their head and blinked toward her. The small collection of fish nearby was an afterthought. They wouldn't spoil before the pair returned. "You did not have to stay with me," Rookflight said, "but I am appreciative of the fact you did." They sat up a little more, gaze turning more keen. Their tail-tip flickered gently over the stones. "We do not get to talk directly much. At least, not in recent moons." Sighing, Rookflight turned their attention toward the river quietly bubbling by. "Besides. There was been... much going on. Much to weigh on. It is good we find time to relax."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C]   flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 14:26

Willowwisp

It was not often that she got a chance to simply lounge. Willowwisp tried to not do it because too often it would turn into a day of laziness, and she did not want to be lazy for her clan. But…things were settling, so there was less of a reason to always be busy and preparing for something. And besides that, it was Rookflight who had stayed behind once the hunt was finished, and she did not want to leave them on their own. She enjoyed Rookflight’s presence and she wanted nothing bad to happen to them.

Willowwisp nodded in agreement. Her tail waved lazily as she stretched out at his side. Her blue eyes watched them as they sat up. “I was not going to leave you alone unless you asked…Besides, you are good company. I like to think that I can be the same.” She craned her head to look where Rooflight did and she watched the current of the river. “It is nice that things are calming…I hope they remain that way for a while. There has been so much stress in the camp as of late.”
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • 60 | 140 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C]   flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C] EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:20

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

"Of course," Rookflight answered straightaway, nodding gently as they did. "You always are. I appreciate your company greatly." The river chattered quietly in time with Willowwisp's own voice. Rookflight's ears flicked, once each, before lowering to brush against his head. "Yes... they certainly have been. Though I am grateful things are beginning to calm as well. I only wish..." Their voice trailed away and they shook their head. There was no point in wishing for any end other than the one they'd been given. War had passed; there was no going back to change it, and so no point in wishing for a different outcome. Only moving forward from what they now had.

"But I will not dwell. So. Regardless." He cleared his throat and turned back to Willowwisp, whose silvery pelt glistened where the sunlight caught in its strands. "The calm is nice. It has been seasons since there was any." Rookflight didn't smile, but their whiskers twitched with warmth in place of the expression. "Stress is easier to forget in good company."

Rookflight remained upright for several moments, looking between the river and the arcs drawn by Willowwisp's tail. Eventually he settled again, forelegs stretching in front of him as he laid out on his side. Quiet passed for a few minutes before they said, "You know. I do not believe I ever thanked you." They raised their head to face Willowwisp again, blinking earnestly. "For repairing Sunpool and I's friendship, I mean. I recall that evening whenever I am around the Sunningrocks. So, belatedly, thank you. I do not know where I would be otherwise." Rookflight studied her for a beat before adding, "And thank you for the opportunity to grow closer to you, as well. You are a good friend."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C]   flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

flammable, undiagramable sentiments [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: