Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

have we met? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

have we met? [c] Empty
PostSubject: have we met? [c]   have we met? [c] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 12:51

Ugh. Auburnflare hated visting the medicine cat's den unless he truly had to. As an apprentice, duties had brought him here a time or two. Every so often he'd popped in to help Echosong but usually would only pester the other tom as they shared tongues around camp. This particular day he'd gotten something stuck in his pad on patrol. Likely a thorn.

The warrior had complained on the way until the patrol leader sent him back. It wasn't that he wanted to leave but the pain was annoyingly persistent. As he padded through the den entrance, injured paw only gingerly brushing the ground, he called out, "Echosong, you better have a cure for- oh." Stunned blue eyes stared into Fawnshine's gaze and he paused. Typically, he wasn't the sheepish type but his ears heated softly.

"You're not Echosong... not that that's a bad thing. I mean, hi, Fawnshine. Can you fix my pad? I got something in it." Auburnflare didn't quite fumble over the words but his lack of certainty showed in that moment. Quickly, the casual expression transformed into an overly confident grin as he regarded the medicine cat. Her gaze had burned in the back of his skull since the clan had first returned to the forest. Talking to her now, on his own, it felt different than their fleeting interactions. He couldn't help but want to know more.

have we met? [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

have we met? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: have we met? [c]   have we met? [c] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 20:31

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
Fawnshine's head lifted as Echosong's name was called out, coincidentally absent to be out finding for herbs—but the face that greeted her was someone relatively new; at least to her, that was. They'd met the first time he entered, still to be judged and inexperienced as an apprentice... But already so soon, time seemed to flash by, and now here Auburnflare was.

Smiling in amusement, the she-cat chuckled, smiling gently. Normally, she wouldn't have been so easily amused—though something about the way this tom fumbled so easily over the simple sight of her, flustered, made Fawnshine feel almost... fond? Shaking her head to return to her professional self, the medicine cat snapped back to reality. "Could you lift your paw, please? I won't be able to get a better look at it otherwise," She hummed.

Once he did, keen eyes quickly spotted the issue almost instantaneously. There - a splinter-like thorn lodged between his paw, hidden by the tufts of fur covering the surface. "This will sting for just a bit, but the poultice should help ease the pain after a while," The molly smiled. Gingerly, and yet swiftly - she caught the thorn between her teeth and nipped it out - removing it to set the thing aside. Licking his paw clean, she chewed on some nearby yarrow before applying it to the paw as a paste, tying it up with some cobwebs. Satisfied, she stepped back to check the wrapping just to make sure it wouldn't fall off. "Once it's set for a few hours, your paw should be aching less. If the pain worsens, tell me. I'll have another look at it."
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
have we met?

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

have we met? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: have we met? [c]   have we met? [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 14:14

The tom blinked as she asked to see his paw. Of course, was his brain filled with down? Auburnflare lifted his pad, showing her the wound that had sent him limping back to camp like a badger had swallowed his whole foot. Quickly, she nipped the problem from his paw, causing a brief stab of pain to rise up in protest. It took everything in him to not jump back dramatically, instead settling for the fur along his spine raising. His whiskers twitched as the sensation died away slightly, "I thought medicine cats were supposed to have healing paws, not cause pain. You must have been taught by some warrior."

His eyes glowed with a usual level of mischief as his whiskers twitched, the teasing tone obvious as he regarded Fawnshine. She had already set to work smothering the wound in a pungent poultice and quickly wrapping it. A soft exhale at her expertise left the sides of Auburnflare's maw. Some cats took for granted the work of a medicine cat, but having firsthand experienced life without one, he was endlessly impressed with their abilities. Not to mention overwhelmingly grateful. Testing the paw, the brown and white warrior couldn't believe how much it helped instantly.

Meeting the medicine cat's gaze, he tipped his head slightly, "I don't know how you do it, making this look like such an easy feat. I wouldn't even know where to begin chewing on plants... probably end up giving myself a stomach ache several times before doing anything useful. You much have done this for at least a moon or two, right?" He knew full well that she'd been in this position for sometime but couldn't help the natural desire for jest with others.

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

have we met? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: have we met? [c]   have we met? [c] EmptySun 7 Apr 2024 - 2:49

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
Fawnshine raised a brow, finding herself amused by Auburnflare's snarkiness. She was so used to being held high formally, things have started to feel almost stale and dull compared to the initial thrill of respect when she was still young—but now? With this tom, he seemed to disregard it almost so naturally that it caught her off-guard. Not... in an offensive way, strangely enough.

Reminded to Dovefrost's stoic self, she only chuckled, "Perhaps you could say that. He was an incredible medicine cat, however," Fawnshine smiled. She shook her head, finding herself somewhat amused again by his wry self-deprecation. "We all start off somewhere. I've made plenty of mistakes in my apprenticeship too, inevitably - though of course, those have become much less common now." She grinned. "As for my position, I've been a medicine cat for more than 'just a few moons' back, but I'll let you have a guess."
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
have we met?

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

have we met? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: have we met? [c]   have we met? [c] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 18:17

A wry smile crossed his maw as she finished speaking, "Ah, right, maybe a whole season then?" Somehow the stuffiness of the medicine cat's den hadn't managed to dull the molly's coat. Despite her insinuation of more than several moons, and the knowledge she was well-seasoned in her position, Auburnflare longed to uproot the carefree embers of youth Fawnshine had buried away. His eyes glistened as he leaned back and flexed the paw once again. It would have been the proper thing to return to his duties or do something more fitting of a warrior but he found her presence to be an easy one to settle into.

Reflecting on her previous sentiment, a response to his endless onslaught of teasing remarks, the brown and white splotched warrior meowed, "Mistakes, huh? Can't be worse than a down-brained kit of little more than six moons running off to find a clan whose territory he'd never seen. Foolish thing almost died a few times but it was worth it in the end. Maybe I'll have to tell you about it sometime. The whole thing is quite a story. One that would put even Stoatfur's greatest feats to shame." She likely knew his father, several cats did. Curious blue eyes pried as he waited for her reaction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

have we met? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: have we met? [c]   have we met? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

have we met? [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: