Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) Empty
PostSubject: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 18:28

Last edited by kieer on Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 15:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyWed 20 Mar 2024 - 10:42

Name: Nightkit-Nightpaw-Night???
Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: She-cat
Appearance: Nightkit is already large for her size at kithood. She has multiple flecks of black, orange, and even grey across her pelt, with mint green eyes. She is a long-haired cat with a fluffy pelt and tail, which is more dilute compared to the rest of her fur. Her ears are black with small tufts sticking from the top, and she has splotches of orange marked across her face. Her fur almost looks dusky-colored.
FC:

Personality: She holds guard and is protective most of the time, but is mostly just a sweet cat behind the cover. She’s gentle with kits most of the time and is really caring towards loved ones who she’s close to. But with other cats she is not aware of, even if in the same clan as her, she'd be prepared to rip their ear off if they ever got on her bad side. Through all of this, she tries her best to stick to the code, even if at times she may break it due to her anger. She is known to be rude and hates how big and menacing she is especially for a she-cat.
Plot Ideas: none yet but will update!
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 13:24

Just wanted to note that any character born into this litter will receive a free headshot as a thank you for joining  <3
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 13:36

kieer wrote:
Just wanted to note that any character born into this litter will receive a free headshot as a thank you for joining  <3
so night’s headshot comes free in ur kieerations requests?

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) FrFJHi'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) Mcg4Ri'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) Q5k93i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) KoD3Ri'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) XzBtW i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) CGqIl
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 13:36

yupyupyup!

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 19:54

Name: Hollykit
Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: She-Cat
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: As a kit she'll be rough-and-tumble, a bit bossy and abrasive. As she grows up she'll develop a big ego concerning her size/strength.  Quick to anger, prideful, won't hesitate to use her claws.  Holds grudges and only serves her own interests.  Would defend her family to the death.
Plot Ideas: Not at the moment, I imagine her personal plot will go down either a path of being humbled or taking her ideas to the extreme.  Time will tell ;)

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 21:24

Name: Morningkit - Morningpaw - Morningember
Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Tom
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Morningkit will be a bit of a calmer cat since my other ones are so high energy. He will be content just watching, although he will be very observant, and he may not like the things he sees. He might be the type to stay quiet instead of making a fuss, but that won't mean he doesn't have an opinion. When he does say something, his words may have a bit of a bite to them, but that is just him.
Plot Ideas: I'll probably think of something with him, but right now it is up in the air.

i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Miupow

Miupow

Characters : [S]agekit, [R]idgepaw, [E]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [S]RiverClan Kit [R]SkyClan Apprentice [E]ShadowClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 12:59

im tempted to join...

Sagekit ⭑ #00cc66 ⭑ 5/0* ⭑ RiverClan Kit
Ridgepaw ⭑ #3366ff ⭑ 20/60⭑ SkyClan Apprentice
Emberkit ⭑ #ff9933 ⭑ 10/30 ⭑ ShadowClan Kit (unborn)
* disabled stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)   i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5) Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm walking on air [WindClan Litter Call] (4/5)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: