Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C] Empty
PostSubject: One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]   One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 9:50

Asmodeus was stretched out on an old stone wall sunning himself. The black and white tom's eyes were closed, but his ears were pricked and alert for anything out of the ordinary. He took long, slow breaths through his nose to scent the air as well. If he ended up getting surprised, well he supposed it was his own fault. The lure of the sun was too much for him though. He'd eaten a solid breakfast and was content to snooze the better part of the day away where he was. His tail tip wiggled every now and then, but other than that he wasn't moving much. His mind almost went to dream land, an occasional thought running on longer than it should have and taking unexpected turns... but he'd rouse himself out of it with a foot movement. If he fell into a deep sleep, that could bring trouble for him.

It was just as his thoughts were beginning to drift off into a dream that he heard something out of the ordinary morning sounds. His eyes snapped open and his ear swiveled in the direction of the noise. Pawsteps? Not very quiet ones... so whoever was approaching wasn't here for violence. Asmodeus raised his head and yawned, revealing sharp pointy teeth before he blinked a few times sleepily. He would wait to see who was about to appear out of that brush around the corner before making any decisions. He pulled his body closer together and made sure his paws were firmly on the concrete beneath him, just in case.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]   One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 4:33

daytrader

loner | outsider

"Goodness-- gracious--" The next sound that followed was something akin to a drag and tear and then a click of a tongue. The cat, still unseen, vocalised a sequence of irritated murmurs followed by more rustling within the brush. "Ah, there we are," And then an orange shape backed out of it, followed by a muddy, gray looking... Thing. Like a leaf bundle. But Not-Leaf.

The she-cat turned on her heels, a corner of the Not-Leaf still clenched in her jaws as she began to move again. Her green eyes swung over the tom first, not clicking with her that there was someone in the vicinity, until her eyes snapped back again. She looked susprised, partially startled, for a moment and then as though possessed, a wicked grin grew on her face.

"Oh, hello~ You there!" Daytrader purred, waving her feathery tail like a beacon. Not the most common, nor ideal trait for a loner to have-- But she had found it the best way to catch someones attention. "You look like someone who may be interested in one of these silver-doohickys..." With a grunt, she tossed her Not-Leaf onto the ground in front of her, nudging it partly open with her snout and rolling a spiralled silver object with a flat head and pointy end off the material. "Or perhaps a collar? I should have one that should fit your complexion, but weather it will fit you... Well, that is another story isn't it, darling?"

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]   One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 14:37

Asmodeus wasn't sure what he was expecting, but he saw, for once, baffled him into silence and stillness. What was she dragging around? Then her expression on her face drew him in that much more. She was excited to see him... why? Asmodeus pressed his paws against the stone wall he was on and stood up, not sure if he was more curious than he was cautious just yet. She nosed her leaf open.... jeeze that was a big leaf.... and he watched as a Silver Doohicky rolled out of it. He smirked. A collector of odd things, apparently.

At the mention of a collar he actually chuckled. She was a weird one alright. He hopped off of the stone wall he was on and landed casually in front of her, eyeing the things on her leaf. "It's pretty hard to find something that wouldn't go well with black and white." He said playfully, shamelessly displaying his knowledge of fashion, even if it wasn't probably as broad or far-reaching as some of the pet cats he'd talked to. He considered the collars for a moment. He knew that having one could possibly potentially save his life if humans picked him up and took him to an adoption event. He'd been a pet himself once, for a time, but that had been only before his hormones as a teen began to kick in. After that he left his home and never looked back.

"So what are you wanting in exchange for these things?" It was very rare to meet cats that had a mindset like her's that weren't mothers. He scented the air again just to be sure, but she had no milk scent at all. "Does your business have a name, or you, for that matter? I'm Asmodeus. The only business of mine is wandering, wooing and causing general mayhem." He gave her a grin. His mismtached bright yellow and deep amber eyes watched her carefully, very curious as to how she'd react to his general demeanor. She, however, was already very interesting to him.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]   One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 11:50

daytrader

loner | outsider

A chortle escaped Daytraders maw, and she placed her paw against her chest in mock horror. "Personally," She mused. "It is not only pelt, but eyes and overall persona that contributes to whether a collar would suit. You cannot just pick any and say it will do because the appearance match-- Goodness no, that is how you have a disaster on yours paws. Per example, a pink collar on you or a blue one would be absolutely heinous, just based on your speech. And black would blend in too well. Hmm.."

She tiptoed forward, head cocked slightly to the side and leaned in closer to him. She sniffed and surveyed, then made a noise reminiscent of an 'aha!' and bounced back. "I have a sort of red one here, and then a... Mm, not too sure what colour it is, but you can have a look." She nosed out both from amongst the pile. The red one had a bell, and the blend of orange and brown did not. "Bell is optional. If you opt out, the price gets a small discount. Anything in exchange works, once it is of value. Food, information, another object."

And then she gasped, her head snapping back up to him and green eyes wide with disgust. Not at him. Herself, really. "Where are my manners, goodness me, I am Daytrader! My business has no name except for whatever I come up with on the spot. Oohh, I believe I called it an emporium to... Oh, was that the group of cats in that dusty old clearing, or the little petty-cat gang? I do not remember. But-- Pleasure to meet you, Asmodeous. Wooing is a good trade, one that I have partaken in my time--" She winked. "Gotten me out of plenty tricky situations, and immediately, often straight into new ones."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]   One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

One Purpose Doesn't Always Cut It [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Old Twolegplace-
Jump to: