Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cloudpaw's sight [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] rogue [m] rogue
Number of posts : 79

cloudpaw's sight [open] Empty
PostSubject: cloudpaw's sight [open]   cloudpaw's sight [open] EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 0:27

cloudpaw was running around in the open air when she caught a scent of an unknown cat she looked around and saw a kit running around. the kit must of covered up it's scent because she didn't know if it was from another clan. "who are you?" mewed cloudpaw staring into the kit's eyes, "the names misty and i thought kits wern't allowed outside of their camp" cloudpaw stared at her confused she thought she knew she was an appprentice. i am cloudpaw and i'm not a kit i'm an apprentice misty stared at cloudpaw but then ran off she stood signaling for cloudpaw to follow. she followed the kit and behind a hill on witch a tiny hole fit for a kit to crawl into she stared at misty 'why did you make this?" misty looked up at cloudpaw and purred "cause i'm gonna make a den here no one ever finds me i'm always moving" cloudpaw stared at misty and that was true no one would think a kit would do anything least of all think a kit was on their territory

(misty is my cat and cloudpaw)

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

cloudpaw's sight [open] Empty
PostSubject: cloudpaw's sight [open]   cloudpaw's sight [open] EmptySat 9 Mar 2024 - 0:27

The member 'smudgethykitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
cloudpaw's sight [open] Failuredice

cloudpaw's sight [open] Mistpe10
cloudpaw's sight [open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

cloudpaw's sight [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: