Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

heather's harem [chem checks galore]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

heather's harem [chem checks galore] Empty
PostSubject: heather's harem [chem checks galore]   heather's harem [chem checks galore] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 1:00 pm

Cat Name: Heatherfrost
Clan: Windclan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-Cat

Heather is officially a warrior which means... chem check time!

However, I want to do a little more than just checking on interactions, I want to create some drama.

Heather is flirtatious with those who are open to it and give her attention. She's egotistical, and can easily become jealous or feel burned. That being said, she's more than willing to hang around a cat someone *else* is interested in if she's jealous OR feels that other cat has wronged her.

I am open to any interactions or ideas in Windclan. After going through her phase of "dating around", depending how that goes, I'd like her to end up with someone she meshes well with. Let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas and we can work on getting a topic up. :D

*Check* List:
- Mink (JJ)
- Larch (Ash)

Last edited by Ripped on Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: heather's harem [chem checks galore]   heather's harem [chem checks galore] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 1:16 pm

I'm still down for a chem check with Mink! I'm gonna try and get her Moonstone submitted tonight and then just gotta finish that and she can beef!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: heather's harem [chem checks galore]   heather's harem [chem checks galore] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 5:39 pm

Down for more chem checks with her and Larch :3

I'm planning to post again in their current topic soon. Larch isn't going to be a warrior for another little while, but they can still hang out if you want! He's got issues with commitment but potentially he and Heather can have a fling, or even a long-term relationship that just doesn't end up working out. I'm also here for the drama!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heather's harem [chem checks galore]   heather's harem [chem checks galore] Empty

Back to top Go down

heather's harem [chem checks galore]
Page 1 of 1