Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tall Tales [Sunfire]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

Tall Tales [Sunfire] Empty
PostSubject: Tall Tales [Sunfire]   Tall Tales [Sunfire] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 18:00

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Robinmist, despite her aging bones, always wanted to keep up a lively appearance. If she stayed cooped up in that elder's den all day, the Clan might forget who she was! And when a cat was forgotten....

She wasn't about to be forgotten. She was still spry enough to be involved with her Clan. Besides, she wanted to try to keep up with everything going on. She knew Branchstar was gone. So was, ah, Banglefern? Why had they even gone out to battle? What was that whole war about again? Something about RiverClan being all whiny about whatever? Seemed about right. But Robinmist wanted details. Oh, if only Bumblestar had let her join that war patrol.

But she did spot a cat that may or may not have been in that patrol. At least, he seemed young enough for it.

"Ello, Scorchflame! I ain't seen you 'round for a bit. You been avoidin' me, boy?" The brown molly let out a chuckle, bumping her shoulder against the warrior. "Ah, I'm just teasin' ya. Say, why don't ya tell me what all I missed? I hate bein' left out on all the excitement! I like hearin' em stories much as I like tellin' em, ya know. Think ya got some good ones for little ole me?"

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Tall Tales [Sunfire] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales [Sunfire]   Tall Tales [Sunfire] EmptySun 24 Mar 2024 - 20:31

It took Sunfire quite a while to realize that the elder was talking to him. Seeing as she'd gotten his name wrong, and seeing as the warrior generally went out of his way to stay away from the elders, there was no particular reason for conversation. But this elder, Robinmist, seemed to want to talk to him. Poorly disguising the annoyance on his face, Sunfire turned to meet her gaze. She asked about war stories, and the yellow tom barely suppressed a sigh.

"What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales [Sunfire]   Tall Tales [Sunfire] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 0:30

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Robinmist chose to ignore the annoyance on the tom's face as she pondered his question. What did she want to know? That was a good question. Honestly, she had just been curious, but was there any specific questions she had?

"Well, what was ah the fightin' about? I'm old, boy, I can't remember all these things. I just know some folks got mad, and all a sudden we gots ourselves a new leader. These leaders turnin' round like the leaves on them trees at this point."

She sat down, not even bothering to wait for an invitation. "So what's been goin' on? Nobody ever comes t' talk to me. Feels like I'm just witherin' away, I don't even know my own Clan no more! It gets lonely, gettin' old, ya know? Ya gotta start visitin' me, sometime, boy."

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Tall Tales [Sunfire] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales [Sunfire]   Tall Tales [Sunfire] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales [Sunfire]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: