Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

inhale, exhale [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:21 pm

SunpoolRiverclan Camp

Mid-afternoon sun glinted pleasantly off of the frosty ground. Sunpool tilted his head up, catching golden rays on orange-golden fur. Despite the leafbare sun shining down, Sunpool felt as though he was walking amongst the night sky. Sunpool walked between fur as black as night on one side and the shimmery silver of stars on the other side, and despite the tension that continued to boil in camp, walking between his best friends, Sunpool relaxed the further they walked.

It was a treat to have a hunting patrol with both Willowwisp and Rookflight, especially on a nice day. The air was crisp and cool, but not so cold that it was unbearable. Sunpool was certain by the time they finished fishing the cold would feel much worse on their wet fur, but it was a sensation he was honestly looking forward to. After spending so much time away from it or unable to fish from it, Sunpool missed the river dearly.

“This looks like a nice spot!” Sunpool declared as they approached the river’s shores, his tail held high behind him as he walked. He trotted ahead by a few pawsteps, experimentally dipping a paw into the cold water. He retracted it quickly, shaking out the now damp paw with a shiver. “Cold,” He provided with a soft laugh. It was always nice to be out with Rook and Willow. Sunpool loved talking to them, individually and together, but he never felt like he had to fill the quiet moments with white noise. They could talk, or they could enjoy each other’s company in silence, and either way would be good.

Wide green eyes watched the ripples in the water, pupils already widening, until a fish swam by just close enough for Sunpool to dart his paw into the water, attempting to hook his claws into the fish’s slippery scales. It was a near thing, but with a triumphant trill, Sunpool pulled the fish up and finished it off quickly, brightening up and looking at his best friends with a proud grin.

Sunpool attempted to catch a fish, and succeeded! -3 SP

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:21 pm

The member 'lostfanboy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

inhale, exhale [c] Mistpe10
inhale, exhale [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 10:08 am

Willowwisp

Willowwisp could not recall when she last went on a simple hunt with her clanmates; one that did not hold sickness or an awkward air. She had missed quiet afternoons with Rookflight and Sunpool ever since they made up from whatever issue had plagued their friendship as apprentices. Sunpool seemed in better spirits these days too, which willowwisp was grateful for.

She watched as Sunpool grabbed a fish from the river. Her eyes softened at seeing his silly, wide-eyed grin. Sometimes he still had that bright kittish charm about him, especially on his happy days. She enjoyed seeing those days.

“Good job,” she said to him. She approached, taking a seat at his side. Willowwisp was not a fan of the cold river, but that would not stop her. Surely a cold river would never stop her mother from the things that she needed to do, after all. She held her breath and watched the still surface of the water before her claw struck at the movement she saw in the water. The fish came easily, hooked on her claws as she scooped it out and deposited onto the sand beside Sunpool’s own catch. Willowwisp nodded, satisfied with her success. She looked over at Rookflight, silent but expectant. They needed to bring home plenty of food now that they were finally home.

Willowwisp successfully caught a fish! -3 SP
RiverClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • 50 | 120 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 10:08 am

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

inhale, exhale [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 12:12 am

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

When was the last time they went on a hunt in good company? Rookflight couldn't remember. They'd been too sick to contribute anything to the Clan for moons--Willowwisp was, too--and they'd yet to patrol with a friend since returning to duties. Now, walking with two of their closest friends, Rookflight realized how much they missed it. It was pleasant, just walking and listening to the world, and they were endlessly grateful they could enjoy Sunpool's company again. He'd been doing much better, Rookflight noticed. They were happy to be with Willowwisp and see her healthy again too. All in all, with the air none too bitter and safe pawsteps matching theirs, the day was looking to become a good one.

He watched the others settle by the water first, each of them pulling up a rewarding catch in turn. Rookflight's tail twitched to release the warmth that spread through his belly, finding the sensation a little too whelming. He'd ascribed fondness to the feeling, and it was one Rookflight often enjoyed, but it came on a bit too strongly then. There was just something about the harmonious clash between Sunpool's ridiculously big grin and Willowwisp's expected grace. Rookflight allowed himself a full body shake to bring himself fully back down before he moved to take his place by the water, resting at Sunpool's other side.

"Good catches," he breathed softly, nodding to each of them in turn. Then his focus was on the water, watching intently for a flash of silver. Rookflight's pupils slitted at the sight of movement, and his white-dappled paw struck out in a flash. With surgical precision, his claws fixed under gills and he dragged a sizable trout onto the bank, nipping its neck before it could flop away. After setting it with the other fish, they looked to their companions and mewed, "We are all doing well today. That is good."

Rookflight attempted to catch a fish... attempt successful! -5 SP.
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 12:12 am

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

inhale, exhale [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 9:20 am

SunpoolRiverclan Territory

Willowwisp’s quiet praise, followed quickly by her own successful catch, and then Rookflight’s, and then praise from Rookflight, all combined to have Sunpool positively beaming with joy. It’s the simple things, a successful hunt with his favorite cats in the world, that made Sunpool feel like everything would be alright after all. Or at least, things were perfect right now, and that was enough for him.

Rumbling purrs leave Sunpaw’s chest and he pressed against each of his friends in turn. He’s not sure what it is, but something about being with both of them is so fulfilling in a way he couldn’t describe. It was like taking a dunk in the river on a hot day, refreshing and rejuvenating. His purrs only grew louder. “We are,”He purred happily, tail swishing through the sand. He watched the river for his next opportunity, but truthfully, his mind was on the two beside him. “We’ll bring home a feast,”He giggled.

Breathing in the chilly air, Sunpool tilted his head up to catch the weak rays of sunlight he was named after and squinted his eyes half-shut. “It’s a good day.” He said softly, then looked at his friends. “We spent so long away from home that I was afraid I’d forget everything about it before we got back,” He mused. “It reminded me of when Rook and I were stuck at Fourtrees for a bit when we were kits. By the time we got to camp, everyone recognized it as home, but it was unfamiliar to me. I’m glad that didn’t happen this time, and I’m glad we’re back.” He looked at each of them in turn again, taking in glittering river blue and dazzling sunrise gold, and mewed curiously, “What are your guys’ favorite parts of the territory? I don’t think I’ve asked since we all became warriors.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 4:22 am

Willowwisp

Willow nodded to Rookflight, providing them with some praise as well. They certainly will bring home plenty of food, which was a relief to see. She looked back at the river and waited to snatch another fish. Meanwhile she murmured, “I could not imagine being stuck away from home but so close like that…the lake trip was bad enough and a lot of my memory of that is foggy.”

Her claw splashed into the water and claimed another fish, which she deposited politely onto the little pile they were making. “My favorite part is the river. I have not been able to enjoy it since we returned because it has been so cold, but I like swimming in it. I hope that the water becomes warm enough soon so that we may all swim together…It has been a while since we just had an enjoyable afternoon like that.”
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • 60 | 140 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:23 am

Rookflight

Rookflight didn't mind the gentle, but weighted, nudge from Sunpool. From most others, they might have-- and even that, they realized with a blink, was no longer entirely true --but they never minded his affectionate jostling. The deep purrs rolled briefly into them, and though Rookflight could not mimic the sound, a near-smile touched the corners of their maw. "We will," they agreed softly, watching sunlight course through his fur before looking to the water again.

An ear twitched in acknowledgment of Fourtrees. "Our time as kits was not so bad as this venture." They spoke after Willowwisp. "At least at Fourtrees--though it was crowded and uncomfortable--we were not sick." To punctuate their statement, Rookflight struck out again and pulled another fish from the water. It joined the others, then they shook the droplets from their paw and blinked toward our friends. "And we were still on Clan territory. Though that means little to a kit... Still." Their shoulders moved in a half-attempted shrug. "But you are right. I am grateful we are home, and grateful we were not gone so long as to forget it." The thought put a brief shudder through him.

"As for my favorite part of the territory..." Rookflight closed his eyes in consideration, even though he didn't need to. An answer had come immediately. "I am fond of the Broken Pools," he answered when his eyes opened again. "I did not learn to swim there, like many kits. Perhaps that is why... I like them so much. For what could have been." Rookflight blinked again before shaking out his fur to clear the sudden sobriety from himself. "Regardless: they are soothing." His tail swished twice over the shale and Rookflight sat a little straight, light with an idea. "We should take a day to venture between these places. Just to visit them together." With a note of quiet jest, he added, "That means you will have to answer your own question, Sunpool. It would be for the sake of visiting all our favorite locations."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 8:23 am

SunpoolRiverclan Territory

Sunpool’s steady purrs grew louder as he listened to Willowwisp and Rookflight, a dopey smile seemingly permanently stuck to his face. He snatched another fish up with a triumphant little trill, shuffling his paws happily when they’re both flat back on the sand. A nice, simple afternoon out with his two best friends… yeah, that sounded perfect.

Sunpool nodded in agreement with Rookflight’s words, reflecting back on his time stuck at Fourtrees with only a brief wrinkled nose. Sunpool’s memories have grown fuzzier with time, but it was definitely better than the ill-fated journey to and from the lake. Still, Sunpool doesn’t exactly enjoy those memories. He felt Rookflight’s shudder, and instinctively leaned a little more on them for a bit of comfort for a few seconds before straightening up properly.

Sunpool wrinkled his nose at Rookflight and their teasing tone, playful, and he giggled shortly after, shaking his head. “Okay, okay.” He laughed. He looked up at the sky, basking in the sunlight for a moment as he thought. “Let’s see…” He turned and smiled at Willowwisp. “The river is definitely one of my favorites too. I cannot wait until it’s warm enough to swim again.” He purred and his tail swished back and forth.

“But I think my other favorite would be Sunningrocks.” He mewed. “Not just cuz it’s fun to sit in the sun there, but the rocks themselves are so pretty and smooth.” He stretched out for a moment, content, but also immediately feeling squirmy from sitting still. “Visiting all those places together would be really fun,” He said. “But honestly, any place is the best as long as I’m with you guys.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 5:16 am

Willowwisp

Sunpool’s words were sweet like honey. They warmed Willowwisp’s chest and she smiled slightly. With the pause in fishing, she stretched out onto the warming sand and splashed a paw lazily in the water. “I would be happy going anywhere as well…I like being with you both. You are good company.”

She was once again glad that she had convinced them to make up while their relationship was suffering during apprenticeship. The fighting suited neither of them. She did not understand how cats could not simply talk about things in the first place. It always seemed like the easiest solution. None of that mattered anymore, though. She offered, “How about we go for a walk the next time none of us have assignments? There’s a willow tree not too far from home. Mother showed me and my siblings not too long ago. It’s a very pretty place.”
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • 60 | 140 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

inhale, exhale [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: inhale, exhale [c]   inhale, exhale [c] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 6:28 am

Rookflight

Sunpool's brief, comforting press into his side, like all other contact from him, was welcome. Rookflight even returned the gesture with a gentle press of his own before Sunpool leaned away again. An answer came between giggles, and Rookflight nodded along with attention. Sunningrocks was the stretch where Willowwisp repaired their fractured friendship; where the colorful lights boomed and danced against waking Silverpelt. Silently, Rookflight added it to the list of his favorite parts of the territory, too.

The half-smile that appeared on their muzzle moments ago returned again, though this time it was not only to appear, but to linger. While the expression was small and faint, the upward curve of Rookflight's mouth was warm. He looked between his friends while they each spoke, and an unfamiliar, pleasant feeling unfurled in their chest. Fluttering, like dense reedbeds or waterfowl in flight or moths. His ears grew warm, too, what with Sunpool saying he could be anywhere so long as he was with them; Willowpool's agreement, too. That the pair enjoyed his company felt like some fresh and welcome surprise.

Rookflight's tail swished back and forth with decided contentment. "I agree," they said softly. "I enjoy both of your companies as well." Why, after seasons of forgetting the doubt, did Rookflight suddenly worry the sentiment didn't sound genuine? "I would be content to be anywhere with either--or both--of you, too." They looked toward Willowwisp, stretched out luxuriously across the sand and nearly glittering with the sunlight. With an affirmative blink, Rookflight said, "I like that idea. That sounds like an ideal day. And I am sure the willow is lovely."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior