Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

will there be flowers? [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

will there be flowers? [c] Empty
PostSubject: will there be flowers? [c]   will there be flowers? [c] EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:07 am

When Minkpaw was very young, she'd visited this place. It had been Greenleaf, then, and instead of snow, this field had been dotted with flowers. Now, everything was smooth and white as far as the eye could see, and instead of a warm breeze, a sharp, bitter wind ruffled Minkpaw's fur. Steel gray eyes slid sideways to look at Marigoldpaw, and she flicked him with her tail, gesturing towards a flat spot just ahead of them. "I think there will do, hm?"

The two of them had agreed to spar, but... Minkpaw didn't want to do training in camp, so they'd come here, instead, away from prying eyes and distractions. The red tabby bounded forward, long legs kicking up snow as she made her way through to the other side and turned to face her denmate, ears forward. "Are you ready? You can go first, if you'd like." She sank down into a crouch, long tail swishing back and forth, and fixed her gaze on the other apprentice's gray patched pelt. It had been a while since she had a real spar, so hopefully she wasn't too out of practice.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: will there be flowers? [c]   will there be flowers? [c] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 6:30 pm

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

The tom was sad to see his favorite field of flowers become just another field of snow. Snow was great! It was crunchy yet soft and oh so wonderfully cold, which made warming up in the apprentice’s den all the better. But flowers were simply the best thing he had ever tasted. Nothing could ever replace their colors or smells.

His gaze turned to Minkpaw. “Yeah, nice spot!” he said with a firm nod. Marigoldpaw smiled at his bounding russet companion. “Thanks, but you might regret that,” he laughed before beginning to circle her. Energy buzzed in his legs, eager to charge with a spring. He acted on the impulse. The tom leaped, his tackle sending them both into the snow. “See?” Marigoldpaw grinned with bright white teeth, feeling exhilarated by the cold against his pelt.

Marigoldpaw | He/Him | Appearance | Playlist | Apprentice | Adolescent

coding by #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: will there be flowers? [c]   will there be flowers? [c] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:21 pm

As he moved around her, Minkpaw turned with him, slicking her ears back against her head with a look of playful determination. She shifted on her paws, waiting for him to strike, and was ready when he did - but Marigoldpaw was quicker than she thought, and the snow beneath her paws was slick. Unable to move out of the way in time, she buckled down to take the hit, and the two of them went down in the snow. Minkpaw giggled, letting him loom over her for a second before she pulled her legs up and shoved them into his belly, snagging her claws into fur so that when they flipped, she was the one on top. "I'm not gonna make it easy for you!"

A soft paw batted Marigoldpaw between the ears, and the red tabby pulled back to grin down at him before springing away. She landed a fox-length apart from him in the snow, and there she crouched, front half low, rear half wiggling in preparation to pounce again.

Minkpaw used Front Paw Blow on Marigoldpaw, choosing to do no damage at the cost of 5 stamina.

Minkpaw
20/20 HP
55/60 SP

Marigoldpaw
20/20 HP
60/60 SP

OOC: I literally just needed the req so if you don't want to spar with the battle system, they can just frolic! ^^ But we also can continue to use it, if you want!!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: will there be flowers? [c]   will there be flowers? [c] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 10:00 pm

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

OOC: I never realized I didn't use the battle system for my first post XD whoops! anyways- now it's my turn to use this topic for a req >:) feel free to continue the battle!

The molly retaliated well, and Marigoldpaw suddenly found himself under her paws. "Oof!" he said as she hit him on the head. "Alright! Alright! I see how it is." He crouched as she did, his tail swinging back and forth wildly. The two apprentices faced each other, trying to figure out who dared to leap first. Marigoldpaw teased a mischievous wink while readying his haunches. Three... Two... -What's that? The tom's whiskers flared as his ears swiveled to a sound at his left. The smell of a mouse chittered under the snow. Marigoldpaw didn't waste any time to pounce, promptly smushing the spot with large paws. "Aha!"

Snow flew as he yanked it out and squeezed it with his claws. He waved it around to catch Minkpaw's attention. "Look what I got! I've never caught a mouse before!" Marigoldpaw held it under his nose, taking a closer look at the little rodent. "It's kind of really cute... And it smells delicious!"

[Marigoldpaw caught a mouse, costing 5 stamina.]

Marigoldpaw | He/Him | Appearance | Playlist | Apprentice | Adolescent

coding by #karmaa

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: will there be flowers? [c]   will there be flowers? [c] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 10:00 pm

The member 'Lapis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

will there be flowers? [c] Mistpe10
will there be flowers? [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will there be flowers? [c]   will there be flowers? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

will there be flowers? [c]
Page 1 of 1