Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greetings and salutations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Z

Z

Number of posts : 3

Greetings and salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 18:08

Yes Let me start off by saying helllo! It's a pleasure to be here and I'm excited to have found this place. I've always been interested in Warrior Cats Roleplay but never wanted to take the plunge until I felt I found the right place; I think this very well may be it for me. I'm an older individual, now entering my thirties this year. That being said, I'm a happy go-lucky kinda spirit and just want to have fun doing the thing we all love doing. Hoping to get sorted as soon as possible so I can start roleplaying; looking forward to interacting with you all.

- Z
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 18:09

Hello! Welcome! We're glad to have ya here!

Greetings and salutations SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 18:12

Welcome!! I'm a bit newer myself, and this place has been nothing but welcoming and warm, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here! I hope you have a good time and I look forward to roleplaying with you <3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 19:22

Welcome to WCC, Z! I look forward to seeing you around!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 19:51

Hey that is super cool! Would love to get to rp with you.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 21:59

hiii!!! welcome to wcc! i'm excited to roleplay with you!! im new myself and this community is literally such a gem. you're going to have such a great time here <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 9:36

welcome to wcc :D we have plenty of older people on the site so you are in good company.

hit me up if you ever want to roleplay! i have characters in windclan, shadowclan, thunderclan, and riverclan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations
Page 1 of 1