Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] Empty
PostSubject: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 1:02

Cloudypetal led Cricketpaw out into the moor for hunting - a smile spread across her face. They were going to visit something interesting today - and they weren't going very far on the surface! They were going to discover the tunnels today. They were an intricate maze that made her chest warm when she thought about it. It was incredible. It felt like she was built for it with her clouded eye, her muscular body, and her thick pelt. Yet, she has never personally been in a tunnel before - in fact, this would be her first. What's better to teach her apprentice than to show that they can experience new things together and roam beyond conventional thoughts? Better yet, solve their problems if this is too hard? It was a challenge for both of them.

She stopped near a hollow - dug deep into the side of one of the many slopes that marked the moorland. She turned to her apprentice. "Cricketpaw, do you spot anything interesting here?" She murmured, allowing him to discover the hollow she had found on his own.

Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 10:45

Cricketpaw

this is just a journey, drop your worries; you are gonna turn out fine;
Cricketpaw loped behind Cloudypetal, starry-eyed at a chance to explore the moors. Even in Leafbare, the moors felt like they went on for infinity. And they were his. Well, WindClan's, and he wouldn't trade it for any other territory. His mind went to the recent events that had come upon the Clans, forced to flee their homes... A chill swept across his spine and he shuddered. He couldn't even imagine.

Cloudypetal came to a stop and looked back at him. Cricketpaw padded up to the hollow, inclining his head to one side. It...was a hole? He took a sniff, curious.
"It's a hole, I think?" he tried, prodding at the sloping opening with a paw. "No, it looks deeper...A tunnel? A rabbit warren?" He flicked an ear, looking up at his mentor excitedly. "Are we hunting for rabbits today?"

Apprentice | WindClan | he/him

( credits )

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 12:43

Cloudypetal
T3 Warrior | WindClan | she/her

The Tunnels: +2 success range to all Hunting Rolls.

Cloudypetal's mismatched gaze softened with affection as she watched his curiosity spark. His excitement was infectious. "You're right!" She purred, nodding approvingly. "This is an entrance to the tunnels that run beneath our moor - and yes, we're going hunting for rabbits today."

With a flick of her tail, she gestured for Cricketpaw to follow as she slipped into the darkness of the tunnel. The earthy scent of the underground enveloped them. It was strangely comforting. The dim lighting played to her advantage, masking her clouded eye's weakness. She felt a sense of clarity that she failed to experience on the moor.

"As you can see, Cricketpaw," Her voice was a low whisper echoing in the tunnel. "This is where my cloudy eye becomes an asset rather than a hindrance. And for you, my dear apprentice, agility matters less here than stealth and patience. Listen, smell." She had heard a faint rustling ahead. She whispered. "Do you hear that?"

And, with that, she crouched. As they rounded a bend in the tunnel, their eyes met the sight of a plump rabbit nibbling on something in its paws, unaware of their presence. In one swift motion, she launched herself forward. The rabbit barely had time to register her presence before it was in her powerful jaws.

Rolling... Successfully caught a rabbit! -5SP

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Last edited by kieer on Wed 27 Mar 2024 - 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 12:43

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] Mistpe10
i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:16

Cricketpaw

this is just a journey, drop your worries; you are gonna turn out fine;
Cricketpaw was practically buzzing with excitement. He had heard about the tunnels beneath the moors, but this was his first time going in them. He followed after Cloudypetal, inhaling the earthy smell of the underground and the mingling scents of rabbits, both old and new. He nodded at Cloudypetal's words, then realized that she couldn't see him nodding and whispered, "I'm glad I don't have to be too agile in here...I'm better with patience I think."

Cricketpaw promptly shut his jaws and craned his ears when Cloudypetal instructed him to. He heard the rustling of a rabbit, the prey-scent much stronger. His mentor caught the rabbit effortlessly, almost before he even knew it was there. "Wow..." he breathed, impressed. Now it was his turn. He carefully squeezed by the molly and pressed forward, determined to find another rabbit. There was a fork in the tunnel, one side smelling more of rabbits than the other. On silent paws, he crept closer, hearing that rustle again. Once he spotted the rabbit, he leapt, burying his claws in the creature. It let out a pitiful squeal and tried to bolt, but Cricketpaw had a good grip on it and swiftly bit down on its neck to still it.

His heart thundered in his chest, but he turned back to show Cloudypetal, his eyes alight with pride and glee.

Cricketpaw attempted to catch a rabbit. He was successful, costing 5 stamina.

Cricketpaw*
15/15 HP
25/30 SP (-5)
*disabled stats

Apprentice | WindClan | he/him

( credits )

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Fri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 11:16

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] Mistpe10
i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]   i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel nostalgia for memories that we've never had [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Tunnels-
Jump to: