Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First It's the Spark [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 232

First It's the Spark [C] Empty
PostSubject: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 11:15 pm

BLAZEKITi can't be who you need me to be
he/they - skyclan kit - 1 moon
Amber eyes glowed in the darkness. Small paws crept closer and closer, ever so quietly nearing their target. A short, peaked tail stood straight in the air, occasionally wiggling from side to side with excitement.

Just another step...

His pupils narrowed as he came within pouncing distance of his target. In his best interpretation of a hunter's crouch, he gathered all his strength in his haunches, keeping his belly close to the ground. His hindquarters waggled. His whole body was overcome with excitement.

Almost...almost... He held his breath. If his target spotted him now, it was over. The slightest noise might tip off his target. Careful... He placed one more paw forward, virtually silent on the nursery floor as paw pad met moss. And...now!

The tom-kit sprung forward, launching off his hind legs and into the air. He flew toward his target, paws outstretched, and landed square on his back. His tiny claws sunk into the other kits' broad shoulders, gently, too young yet to retract them. His eyes gleamed with satisfaction.

"Gotcha!" Blazekit giggled with a mrow, cuffing his denmate gently over his ears. "Take that, Firekit! I'm the greatest hunter SkyClan has ever seen!" He leaned forward, peering down at the larger tortoiseshell kit's face from upside down. Blazekit's own eyes were wide, his pupils full and eyes full of delight. Ever so gracefully, he stuck his tongue out and leaped down off Firekit's back, landing with a thud.

He stared at his friend, head tilted to the side thoughtfully, before lifting a paw to his face to smooth down an unruly tuft of fur between his ears. After a moment, he spoke, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "Hey, we should go and play a real game! Like moss-ball, or hide and seek! Whadda ya say?"

First It's the Spark [C] 835cbe15374570579e5339b4a1d0d762912cb96d

Oatfluff - T3 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightpaw - ShadowClan App. - #669966
Smokeypaw - ShadowClan App. - #6e6f71

StarClan: Blazepaw

First It's the Spark [C] Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 11:12 pm

Firekit

Unsuspecting, Firekit laid smack in the center of the nursery, having claimed some empty nest as his own earlier in the morning. As he and his littermates grew, their nest in the corner of the den only seemed to shrink more and more. With seven of them sharing a nest with their mother, it was nearly impossible to get comfortable. Well, no more! The moment his littermates and Mintglade left to play in the clearing, he'd struck out in search of a proper place to sleep in the night.

Of course, that wasn't the real reason Firekit had stayed behind in the nursery. He would ever admit it, to anyone but his mom, but he was pretty scared of the warriors in Skyclan. Something about the way Sunfire acted around them made him suspicious that something was terribly wrong. Sometimes, he worried that he was being irrational, but even now that he was alone in the nursery, he couldn't get rid of the feeling that he was being watched by someone.

As the thought crossed his mind, something crashed down atop his shoulders and tiny claws pricked his skin. Firekit let out a shriek of surprise and wavered under the weight. Panic settled over him in that moment. This was it! He knew he'd been right to worry! However, a voice from above cut through his terror and Firekit hissed with indignation. It was just that mouse-brained Blazekit! Stifling a bout of laughter, Firekit shook himself in an attempt to dislodge the other kit from his back, but it was no use - he was determined to stay up there!

Struggling to remain on his paws, Firekit tilted his head back as Blazekit stared at him from above, his whiskers twitching with amusement. "Get offa me! You're heavy Blazekit! Greatest hunter's been eating too much!" He exclaimed playfully. That seemed to do the trick and, before he knew it, Blazekit was on the ground in front of him. Puffing out his cheeks with annoyance, Firekit glared at his friend, ears pinned back and stuck his tongue out in retaliation.

Blazekit's suggestion, however, didn't go unnoticed and Firekit rocked back and forth thoughtfully, his yellow eyes glinting with enthusiasm. "Mossball! Always!" He grinned then, and scanned the nursery for a non-shredded ball of moss to play with. "You know me better than that, do you even have to ask?" He meowed teasingly. Of course he would rather play mossball!

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 9:42 pm

he/him - skyclan kit - 1 moon
Blazekit's eyes narrowed in mock injury as Firekit exclaimed that he was heavy. "Excuuse you! You're one to talk, you big badger!" He snorted, batting at his friend with a lazy paw. How dare he! Firekit was easily twice his size, anyway. His broad shoulders and almost muscular build - for a kit, anyway - intimidated Blazekit sometimes. Luckily, he knew what a dork his denmate really was. I can't imagine facing him in battle! I think I'd give up immediately. His yellow eyes held an intensity sometimes that scared him. He'll make a good bodyguard, Blazekit thought to himself, amused.

"Hey, put your tongue back in your mouth! It's not my fault I'm better than you." Blazekit giggled, sticking his tongue out at Firekit in response. His amber eyes glimmered with mischief. He had an idea - he knew just how to get under Firekit's skin. As though it was difficult. The sleek red tom walked in front of his friend slowly, dragging his long, feathery tail along his friend's nose. "Ha! Get a mouthful of fur, mousebrain."He looked back at him, grinning as he slowly swept his tail across Firekit's face. With one last final sweep, he smacked his friend in the mouth gently with his tail. Take that!

He sat down again and straightened, eager to discuss their game. Game talk was serious to Blazekit. He suppressed a mrrow of laughter at Firekit's next words and sat down, shuffling his paws. "Leave it to you to want to play mossball all the time!" He shook his head and sniffed, rolling his eyes in fake indignation. "Lucky for you, I'm the best at mossball! I'll leave you in the dirt." Blazekit turned his own head to search for the mossball they'd played with only yesterday - but he couldn't seem to see it anywhere. He twitched his tail, annoyed. The only moss in sight was the moss lining each nest, and a shredded scrap near the entrance of the nursery that reeked of Firekit's littermates. Ugh. They're always getting in the way of our games. He wasn't sure he liked Firekit's siblings very much - they weren't as cool as his friend. Flexing his claws, he turned back to Firekit.

"Fiiireee. Where's our mossball?"Blazekit's ears flattened against his head in exasperation. His gaze held just a hint of friendly accusation.  "Did you scrap it in your sleep again? I tried so hard to keep that one nice!" He shook his head and sighed, his nose wrinkling. He could sense an anxiety about Firekit sometimes, and it seemed to follow him into his dreams. No matter. Wherever it'd gone, now they had to make a new one - and he knew the moss bedding was off limits. Mintglade would have his tail! He pawed at the ground, trying to channel his indignation into his movements. Firekit's siblings probably had messed with it. Those stinkbugs. 

"We'll have to make a new one." He sighed, defeated. "Suppose the elders will spare some moss? Or Thymelight. Although...the medicine den scares me. So many sick cats, and if you set a paw wrong, Smokepetal will be on your paws about messing up her herbs stores!" Blazekit shuddered, his eyes widening with fear for a split second. He shook out his fur and stood tall. "I'll be holding on to the new one, for safe keeping."

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:55 pm

Firekit

Firekit reeled back, his eyes glittering with annoyance. "Badger!" Then, as if saying it once wasn't enough, "Badger!?" He was in absolute shock! He wasn't a badger! Those things were big, stinky, and probably really mean! He was the furthest thing from mean! "I'm not big! You're just little - like a twig!" He exclaimed playfully. Though, what Blazekit lacked in strength, he easily made up for in other ways. Of course, Sunfire always toted strength and battle prowess as one of the most important things for a warrior. That and undying, unwavering loyalty, of course. 

With a sneeze, Firekit staggered away from his friend, nose itching from the after-effects of Blazekit's fluffy tail tickling it. With a outstretched paw, Firekit batted Blazekit's tail away, his face scrunched impatiently. "Quit that you feather face!" He yelled between sneezes. Thankfully, though, the sneezing subsided and, choosing to be the bigger cat, Firekit didn't seek revenge. Instead, the tortoiseshell tom paid close attention as Blazekit settled down to discuss their potential game. Game-talk was probably the only time Blazekit was ever serious. 

With a grunt, Firekit rolled his eyes right back at Blazekit. "Hey, it's not my fault mossball is the most bestest game. You wanna play a different game, you come up with something better." However, Firekit knew that Blazekit didn't really mind playing mossball for what would probably be the hundredth time. He may not be willing to admit it, but deep down, the red tom had to know that it was paws down the best game they would ever play together. 

Unfortunately, their mossball seemed to be missing. Firekit frowned, brows furrowed, and tried to remember where he'd last seen it. He'd kept playing with it after Blazekit went to sleep for the night and...what had happened after that? For the life of him, Firekit just couldn't remember what he'd done to it. Hanging his head sheepishly, the young tom sighed. "Aha. I...might have played with it a bit to hard? I don't really know." He muttered. Thankfully, Blazekit never held a grudge for long, so Firekit lifted his head, smiling once more. "Sure, sure, you can kitsit the new mossball if we can find some moss to make into one."

Firekit couldn't help but agree with his friend, though, that invading the medicine den didn't seem like the best idea. However, it wasn't Thymelight or Smokepetal, but Hemlockfox that frightened Firekit. The grumpy medicine cat, despite being his half-brother, always seemed to be in a foul mood. Especially when he or his littermates were around. It was almost like he hated them or something. With a shudder, Firekit shook his head. "Yeah, no. I vote that we check the elder's den. I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing if you ask nicely enough!"

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 pm

Blazekit grinned, trying not to giggle at Firekit's protest. "You are the badger-iest badger to ever badger, Mr. Firebadger!" He insisted, pushing his muzzle in the tortoiseshell tom's face with a smirk. Then he gasped, shocked at his denmate's retort. "Twig?! I am not a twig, you're just abnormally huge! I, on the other hand, am lean and graceful." Blazekit boasted, puffing out his little chest with pride. He'd make the perfect warrior, especially with Firekit by his side! With Firekit big and strong, and Blazekit agile and light-footed, they'd be unstoppable. He could just picture it  - one day, Blazekit would be the leader of SkyClan, and Firekit would be his loyal deputy, and they'd be the strongest Clan in the whole forest! Or Firekit could be leader, and Blazekit would be more than happy to be the powerful tom's right hand. Blazekit decided he didn't mind either way.

Blazekit beamed with glee as Firekit sneezed. Victory"Made ya sneeze!" He sang, flicking his tail back at the mottled tom before sitting and curling it around his paws. Firekit's shouting elicited a small gasp from the kit, though, his amber eyes widening with disbelief. "Feather face? I'll show you who the feather face is - hmm, you're right, whoever invented mossball is a geenyiss - a geen - a genius."  Blazekit gave up mid-sentence and nodded solemnly, his eyes narrowing with wisdom. It was the most bestest game. The only thing that even came close was a good play fight, but the ruddy tabby didn't exactly enjoy being squished underneath Firekit for the duration of their wrestling.

But they could never play without a ball, and Blazekit huffed softly. No matter - this could be a new adventure! Firekit took the blame for the ball, dipping his head in shame, but Blazekit shook his head insistently, batting at the tom halfheartedly. "It's okay! That ball was on its last life anyway! The elders are nice, though, much nicer than those herb freaks. Besides, Hemlockfox might eat us." Blazekit shivered, imagining the grumpy medic as though reading Firekit's mind. The elders, on the other paw, were just fine, if a bit boring. Besides, they might be fast asleep, and the two kits could easily sneak in and out with them none the wiser. Blazekit's ears twitched - a stealth mission could be fun!

"Okay," Blazekit started, his mouth working faster than his brain. He settled down, getting in a crouch as he began to strategize. Sort of. "Here's the plan. We...uh, we - we can sneak in through the main entrance. They'll never expect us! Besides, we're so small they probably won't even see us coming." He meowed, eyes bright as he hashed out the "plan". The tom stood, shaking out his fur, and headed toward the mouth of the nursery. "Let's go!"

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 1:28 pm

Firekit

Firekit snorted at Blazekit's claim, his tail lashing playfully. Ha! Graceful? Blazekit? The two words hardly even belonged in the same sentence! He didn't voice such, however, and simply rolled his eyes, content to play along with his friend's delusions. Though, he had to admit that his friend wasn't exactly the worst when it came to potential. In fact, he was pretty certain that together, they'd be a pretty fierce team. Though, as Blazekit rambled on, Firekit couldn't help but roll his eyes. "You're such a bonehead, y'know that?" He said eventually. There was no venom in his words though - it wasn't a bad thing. It was nice having a friend who could make him laugh.

Giggling softly, Firekit nodded, his whiskers twitching with amusement, glad that he wasn't the only one who thought the fluffy medicine cat was a menace. "Hah! Yeah - herb freaks." He meowed teasingly. Content to brave the dangers of the elder's den for the sweet sweet prize of a new mossball, Firekit trotted after his friend. But...why was he crouched down all low? The tortoiseshell kit cut a curious look Blazekit's way, his eyes narrowed suspiciously as he spoke. "Wha- Oh!"

Right! This was going to be a super secret stealth mission! "Yeah! I bet they're too old and blind to even be able to see us at all! Or smell us...or hear us...yeaahh." The more he thought about it, the more this plan seemed to fall apart. Regardless, the young tom followed his friend's lead, fur bristling with excitement. What's the worst that could possibly happen?

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:02 am

"Bonehead?! You're a bonehead! I talked to Wolfstar an' she said that was gonna be your warrior name, y'know." Blazekit said matter-of-factly, looking over at his friend with something that could only be described as sass. But he snorted softly, secretly glad to be in Firekit's affection - even if he only ever showed it through teasing. 

He slipped out of the den ahead of Firekit, rolling his eyes fondly as the tom finally caught on to his super stealthy hunting stance. "Definitely! Duh. C'mon, be stealthier, you're as loud as a monster." Of course, he'd never seen a monster, but he imagined they were super loud. Firekit's paws seemed to crash down with every step he took. The elders' den was right next to the nursery, so it wasn't too long a trip, luckily. As Blazekit stuck his head in - wrinkling his nose at the stench in the den - he noted one lone shape in the center of the den, curled up in a tight ball - presumably sleeping. "The coast is clear!"He whispered loudly, glancing back at Firekit. "Let's - uh oh. Oh no." He looked back in the den, taking a step inside - and then his eyes widened with fear. The strange cat was stirring. Before he could react, they lifted their head and - no! Looked right at them!

"Run!" Blazekit squealed, straightening up out of his crouch and sprinting back to the nursery with Firekit on his tail. He ran as though the elder was on their tails, giggling the whole time. As he turned the corner into the den, his little legs gave out and he collapsed into his nest, panting, his little heart beating like a hummingbird. "Mission...huff...failed. But we were soo sneaky! We should sneak around more!" As he sat up again and looked at his friend, the energy of kithood overriding his brief terror, he felt something in his chest - something that made him want to roll his eyes and stick his tongue out. But he blinked warmly at the tortoiseshell instead, a soft purr rising in his throat. "Y'know, you're my best friend."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First It's the Spark [C]   First It's the Spark [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

First It's the Spark [C]
Page 1 of 1